Why Does Feminism Scare You?

it doesn't, but this thread has potential.
CreamyYearlyKingbird-max-1mb.gif

Im all for women organizing and mobilizing towards balancing inquities and having basic needs addressed and met.

What Im not infavor of is the ideology that men are useless generally and inferior to women.

So pretty much what DC was saying, whats the definition here cus I see both these mindsets existing under the banner of Feminism.

Im all for women organizing and mobilizing towards balancing inquities and having basic needs addressed and met.

What Im not infavor of is the ideology that men are useless generally and inferior to women.

So pretty much what DC was saying, whats the definition here cus I see both these mindsets existing under the banner of Feminism.
Don’t think any of this is what the word even means. This is the Fox News take on CRT equivalent

I have no issues with women wanting pay equal to men in fields that make sense. I believe women should be free to do with their bodies as they choose as long as it’s not detrimental to another (I’m not talking about abortion at all just in case that’s what some think I’m referring). I think women should have more impactful voices on subjects that their experience or expertise may offer a different perspective than what’s been the status quo.

I do however take issue with how some women seem to weaponize feminism.

But we are inferior, not useless. We come from women, if they collectively decide to be as reckless and self harming as men have been over the past thousands of years, then we will cease to exist.

Back
Top Bottom