Why doesn't Amerie sell?

shes missing something or just needs a ridiculous banger

Thought Kelly Rowland was in her same position but she bounced back recently with that song with Wayne which all the females and even dudes like...

shes missing something or just needs a ridiculous banger

Thought Kelly Rowland was in her same position but she bounced back recently with that song with Wayne which all the females and even dudes like...

She's needs those amazing songs to be singles. Whether it's a banger or an amazing ballad.

I remember when I thought she could've broke out and be a big artist period, not just R&B.

She's needs those amazing songs to be singles. Whether it's a banger or an amazing ballad.

I remember when I thought she could've broke out and be a big artist period, not just R&B.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Didn't she marry him?
Apparently ... Let's just say, when managers don't return e-mails/calls, and think you work on THEIR time .... Esp when their artists aren't "POPPIN," a bunch of opportunites are going to fall through to help promote and advance that artists career when people don't want to work w/ your team

Originally Posted by Im Not You

/\ Didn't she marry him?
Apparently ... Let's just say, when managers don't return e-mails/calls, and think you work on THEIR time .... Esp when their artists aren't "POPPIN," a bunch of opportunites are going to fall through to help promote and advance that artists career when people don't want to work w/ your team

Has to be management. That's obvious. If they aint workin her like they should then she won't sell.

Has to be management. That's obvious. If they aint workin her like they should then she won't sell.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom