Why doesn't DJ Khaled's Snapchat have its own thread VOL: THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE A THREAD

How many people are going to find out where that canal is in Miami and wait on their jet skis for him to smash by? It's just a matter of time :rofl:

This dude is straight comedy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was definitely one of those people that was annoyed by Khaled but I can't even hate anymore, dude made me a fan, I follow the snapchat religiously.
this

This dude is straight comedy :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was definitely one of those people that was annoyed by Khaled but I can't even hate anymore, dude made me a fan, I follow the snapchat religiously.
this

x2.

I say this every time I bring him up: I feel like he was the dude who bought his black friends lunch and gear just so he can show how "down" he was. Now, I can't get enough of this dudes' stories :lol:

During range rover talk I think that the car was beeping cause he didn't have his seat belt on 
laugh.gif

pretty sure the chef has a salary , probably close to 1k per week , lettuce be cereal you think hes going to spend more than 52k a year on a chef , and another boatload of money on the food she cooks ? 

pretty sure the chef has a salary , probably close to 1k per week , lettuce be cereal you think hes going to spend more than 52k a year on a chef , and another boatload of money on the food she cooks ? 
There are personal chefs that get like $120-150k a year salaries for rich people

LIIIOOONNNN!

They don't want us to make it. 

The key is to never give up. 

If they won't let you in, 

Rip the door off the hinges. 

Then take the hinges off the door, 

And put the hinges in the *****boi's hand.

Bless up yall 
nthat.gif

dude being lost at sea was hilarious. 

not sure why dude always watering his lion too. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom