Why doesn't DJ Khaled's Snapchat have its own thread VOL: THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE A THREAD

Does dude have a wife/family? It looks like he's living the life but he prob lonely af

pretty sure the chef has a salary , probably close to 1k per week , lettuce be cereal you think hes going to spend more than 52k a year on a chef , and another boatload of money on the food she cooks ? 

Yes

Good food, water and apple ciroc are key

Last edited:
Does dude have a wife/family? It looks like he's living the life but he prob lonely af

Pretty sure he's married but keeps the wifey out of public eye.

The whole Nicki Minaj proposal thing was a publicity stunt if I remember correctly.

pretty sure the chef has a salary , probably close to 1k per week , lettuce be cereal you think hes going to spend more than 52k a year on a chef , and another boatload of money on the food she cooks ? 

the chef works at his restaurant "Finga Lickin" I think it's called. I mean that's what I took from that hot wing video at least.

Nothing but love for Khaled. I'm not on snapchat but dude is just too entertaining.

Last edited:
My ***** keeps getting pulled over.. i lost it when he said "Notice they behind me" [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dope as hell how he interacts with his fans.

As much as I sense these snaps are mostly trolls/playing around, I wouldn't doubt some people are probably motivated regardless by his positivity.

Followed khaled for a while now on snap all me and my friends do is quote him its too funny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom