Why doesn't DJ Khaled's Snapchat have its own thread VOL: THEY DONT WANT US TO HAVE A THREAD

Yo I died last night when he was eating at this restaurant and he asked the waiter "WHATS THIS?!". The waiter was mad confused

"Don't let they..." :pimp:

He's unintentionally comedy, but he knows exactly what he's doing :lol: .

Literally SC was on my phone wasting space until I learned about Khaled putting on a show lol. I still see now point of SC when I can do the same stuff on IG, but I guess it has improved much more than what it was in the past.

[emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji]

Does dude have a wife/family? It looks like he's living the life but he prob lonely af

Pretty sure he's married but keeps the wifey out of public eye.

The whole Nicki Minaj proposal thing was a publicity stunt if I remember correctly.

Yup, I remember seeing a picture of him and his actual wife who's been holding him down since. She stays way outta the limelight.

Minaj proposal was promoting the song "I Wanna Be With You"

That jumpshot he made after the Heat game 
roll.gif

When Luol Deng dunked it, his caption said "my boy dang" 
laugh.gif

this dude has my respect now.

i dont know wtf hes done but damn hes doing something right.

im a fan, no snapchat but he has reinvented himself in a great way.

Elliptical talk this morning 
laugh.gif

His spelling though... John Legend as John Ledgen though 
sick.gif

Last edited:
this dude has my respect now.

i dont know wtf hes done but damn hes doing something right.

im a fan, no snapchat but he has reinvented himself in a great way.

I have snap chat and no he got my respect too, I legit enjoy it. He also really cares about public interaction and fans.

Khaleds snap is basically like a TV series.

i look forward to them

and i ask people if they saw his last snap like it was an episode or something

the guy is Fn awesome and i was never a fan of him prior to this.

also 
laugh.gif
 chef dee has the look on her face always like "im so tired of this Ns antics but i need this job so ima just keep cookin and running through the menu real fast"

Last edited:
Khaleds snap is basically like a TV series.

i look forward to them

and i ask people if they saw his last snap like it was an episode or something

the guy is Fn awesome and i was never a fan of him prior to this.

also :lol:  chef dee has the look on her face always like "im so tired of this Ns antics but i need this job so ima just keep cookin and running through the menu real fast"

:lol: word! I think she starting to understand how popular his snaps are cus i noticed she got her hair did and **** today :lol:

Khaled got me out here appreciating my plants more, dead serious. Spending some time gardening now :lol:
Watering your plants, major [emoji]128273[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm not gonna lie tho, i had some egg whites and turkey sausage with water for breakfast this morning 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom