WHY DONT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT SHOES THEY LIKE?

I have been a member for a few years now, and a collector for many many years, and YES i have bought a few, or maybe even a lot of shoes in the past that Idont wear, or even like anymore.
However, I dont go on NT and ask members what i should do about that problem, or even other similar questions like, "should i sell my SPIZZIKEZ to buyCDP?" or "should I wear a shoe I dont like?" its like, damn, this is a Shoe Talk site, but its not really for the ******o's that cant evenmake up their own minds about if they should like a shoe or not.
AGAIN every shoe head has prolly bought a pair they now deem not so great, but I think its really up to the owner to decide what they STILL like or not, whatdo you all think?
Im just posting a topic, dont hate the TOPIC, participate.
QUESTION, should NT members ask other members if they should or shouldn't wear or like a pair of shoes???

this ain't really the place for this, but i agree with you

JB forum went to hell in a handbasket. i never even check this forum anymore cuz of stupid $@@ posts like "WHAT WILL PEOPLE WEAR WITH CDPIIIs" or"SHOULD I HOLD ONTO MY SPIZIKES!?"

i just wanna know why these aren't locked on site. finding a JB news related thread is like a million to one odds with this garbage

smh.gif

Whats the point of making this thread? Yeah I see your fed up with it, but does it bother you that much that you have to vent about it? Let people do what theyhave to do, and you do whatever it is you do. It's only fair.

Peeps Post should What they like in da Correct Forum...
Its All 2 da Good cuz I really appreciate every1z contributions...
Thankyou for sharing How it goes for you down Lets Express ourselves...

this shouldnt be an issue as far as im concerned, you should buy what you like and what you will wear....i dont own anything i wouldnt wear, and i have reasonsfor buying each shoe i have...i find more and more ppl are copping just to collect, which is fine, but it should be done for the right reasons not just to bragabout how many jordans you have

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Hard to keep the lames from asking stupid questions but I agree with you.
maybe we should have more firm rules...sorta like buy/sell forum I think that would greatfully stop the dumb topics...I know that the guys thatmake these posts are new....but if they actually took the time to read the rules they would know what not to post...saying that...I think you should not beable to make a new topic unless you have at least 3 months experience...but everyone should still be able to reply to topics as already allowed...by doing thisI think we can get this forum back up and running as it once was
wink.gif

i agree with you that people should now what they like and not ask others since everyone has a different opinion.

But sometimes I could understand why they would ask question like this. Maybe they are on a budget and he/she can only choose between two of their favouritemodels/colorways.
It just so happens that some of us didnt have internet back then so there was no nt for us to ask. But I am sure some of us have asked our friends the samequestion.

Pot calling the kettle black. How long you going to keep that pic in your sig that is clearly against the rules? Man the mods are slipping, or just givin up.
smh.gif

I don't know how to reply to this post on one hand i want to say "yes i hate when people do that" But on the other hand i want to say "Whydid you make this useless post?" Its a very hard decision. What do you guys on NT think i should do?

I love satire.

Yea, I agree with you. People shouldn't ask on this community about what they should buy or not buy. If you like it, then buy it. I like your collection.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

JB forum went to hell in a handbasket. i never even check this forum anymore cuz of stupid $@@ posts like "WHAT WILL PEOPLE WEAR WITH CDPIIIs" or "SHOULD I HOLD ONTO MY SPIZIKES!?"

i just wanna know why these aren't locked on site. finding a JB news related thread is like a million to one odds with this garbage

smh.gif
i think the same newbie made both of these post

and you are right if they start locking all these stupid and repeat post that we see every week then people will see these post are not going to fly and stopmaking them
now i know it will take some time to sink in for some people but i would be great to come on here and not see the same thing every week like

do you think the space jams will ever retro again?
will we ever get the infared vi's again?
what are you going to wear with these?
what would you do?
what shoud i do?
and every other post that comes out 10 times a month

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

JB forum went to hell in a handbasket. i never even check this forum anymore cuz of stupid $@@ posts like "WHAT WILL PEOPLE WEAR WITH CDPIIIs" or "SHOULD I HOLD ONTO MY SPIZIKES!?"

smh.gif
i think the same newbie made both of these post

and you are right if they start locking all these stupid and repeat post that we see every week then people will see these post are not going to fly and stop making them
now i know it will take some time to sink in for some people but i would be great to come on here and not see the same thing every week like

do you think the space jams will ever retro again?
will we ever get the infared vi's again?
what are you going to wear with these?
what would you do?
what shoud i do?
and every other post that comes out 10 times a month

there should be a lot more topics that get locked up, and i would really like to see a three strike rule for that. "Should i keep my spizikes?" wasstupid, or "jb plzzzzzzz retro da infrared!!!!"etc... these don't help at all, it makes for so many garbage topics that you never find anypertinent info any more.

if im going 2 buy a shoe i have 2 like it and im gonna wear unless i bought 2 pairs one 2 stock nd one 2 rock!!

Back
Top Bottom