WHY DONT PEOPLE KNOW WHAT SHOES THEY LIKE?

I totally feel you bro. I been a collector for many years. Been on here for a few months...maybe a year or so. Usually I think it's the younger generation-- like teenagers -- who ask those types of questions. But I hate that kinda stuff. Like are you so indecisive and dependent that you can't make up yourown mind about what you should do about kicks that you once liked and bought or whatever. It's like, have a mind of your own, for goodness sakes. But ifits a question about the value of a shoe, like if the person should buy a shoe for a certain price that he or she might think is too pricey or if he or sheshould sell a shoe for a certain price, I don't have a problem with. But the stupid questions like "what should I wear with my kicks....",that's dumb and the dudes sound like females asking those questions. Let's be mature in our love/hobby/fetish...Thas wuz zup!

*Coming From A True Collector*

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

there should be a lot more topics that get locked up, and i would really like to see a three strike rule for that. "Should i keep my spizikes?" was stupid, or "jb plzzzzzzz retro da infrared!!!!"etc... these don't help at all, it makes for so many garbage topics that you never find any pertinent info any more.

Right bro. We know that there aren't gonna be too many retros coming. The CDP were supposed to be the last of the "retro" type kicks (althoughthey're not considered retros). So why waste time asking a huge company to retro a kick as if one person is gonna move a whole company to retro a shoe. Imean, think!

envious of the laser IVs

missed the white pair on ebay for 150 cuz i was in school and ebay is blocked

i say buy what you like. and i say that u are supposed to make post about shoes not about the people on niketalk. i guess they should make a uselesspost/random complaint forum

NT is a babysitting kids forum now. that's why you get stupid questions, kid in general have brains that still need to develop intelligently. i was likethis and i'm sure everyone at some point in their life were immature and stupid to the world. well i just turned 31 on monday and i'm too old and tiredfrom my job to give a damn. i do find this sad but yet alittle entertaining of the young pea brains on this forum.

i just want xx3's and og retros(NOT CDP GARBAGE) and i'm happy.....

We're becoming more like ISS..........
happy.gif

not good
indifferent.gif

It seems like anybody can get an NT account now. I remember I waited almost half a year to get approved, to the point I forgot I applied
laugh.gif
. But now I'mseein a lot of useless posts. I see why BabyJ, Snuggles (though I seen a brief sighting in the Nike Retro Forum), and an array of other informative NTers stoppostin. They give us some info and the same ungreatful ingrates that post the stupid questions are beggin for more info and are....well, ungreatful. I barelycome in here anymore. After the 11/12 pics post I'm fairly done wit the JB forum
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

this ain't really the place for this, but i agree with you

JB forum went to hell in a handbasket. i never even check this forum anymore cuz of stupid $@@ posts like "WHAT WILL PEOPLE WEAR WITH CDPIIIs" or "SHOULD I HOLD ONTO MY SPIZIKES!?"

i just wanna know why these aren't locked on site. finding a JB news related thread is like a million to one odds with this garbage

smh.gif
i think the same newbie made both of these post

and you are right if they start locking all these stupid and repeat post that we see every week then people will see these post are not going to fly and stop making them
now i know it will take some time to sink in for some people but i would be great to come on here and not see the same thing every week like

do you think the space jams will ever retro again?
will we ever get the infared vi's again?
what are you going to wear with these?
what would you do?
what shoud i do?
and every other post that comes out 10 times a month

yeah i agree, i only been a member for a bit but been collecting for a long minute. i checked NT for info for years growin up and its always the same stuff.^^^also you can throw in anything to do with the threads about JBs quality nowa days

welcome to the new JB forum vol. what socks should I wear with my J's. And considering the fact that some NTers are disagreeing with your logic,(which theOP is dead-on right), solidify it.

Finally, there's someone on the board who can see what I see.

Well, a lot have asked that type of questions...
I believe the best answer for that kind of question is: "They are your shoes; do whatever you like/want. We shouldn't tell you what to do to yourproperties".
Don't you think?
I mean, if you really ask me "what should I do with my shoes?". I, honestly, would answer "Ship them to me for free".

Well, apparently, "do whatever you like" answer was often replied with "your reply is irrelevant, and is obviously not needed in thisdiscussion".
Oh, well. NT needs its Obama for a change, I guess. Perhaps, more mature members.

Obviously everyone's entitled to their own opinions...

But I agree with the post starter; there are way too many stupid threads like the man did mention such as "What should I wear with my CDPIII"?.....
indifferent.gif

It's like these people never dressed themselves before they discovered NT.
smh.gif
The forum is not what it used to be so I do think some rules should beimplemented from now on because these types of questions lack substance, tie up unnecessary bandwidth, and should be found on ISS where all the othersneakerheads with low IQ's go to.

Just my thoughts....

i wouldn't read into those types of threads too much. as somebody mentioned, they're probably just asking what do people think of a particular shoe.

those types of posts are no worse than more than half of the responses to threads where members rip on others or post about quality.

it's a free forum so take it for what it's worth. if you don't dig the thread, go to the next.

I agree with you as well, but next time try to find a different word, ******o's, to describe someone...

real talk

reminds me of how people wear sneakers just becuz they are expensive, but dont really like them. wear what u like and make your own decisions.

Originally Posted by JordanHeat

QUESTION, should NT members ask other members if they should or shouldn't wear or like a pair of shoes???
ANSWER: No. If someone can't make their own decision on what sneakers they like, maybe their not really a sneaker head to begin with. Anyonewho buys sneakers to impress strangers on the internet is the epitome of a loser!

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Hard to keep the lames from asking stupid questions but I agree with you.
maybe we should have more firm rules...sorta like buy/sell forum I think that would greatfully stop the dumb topics...I know that the guys that make these posts are new....but if they actually took the time to read the rules they would know what not to post...saying that...I think you should not be able to make a new topic unless you have at least 3 months experience...but everyone should still be able to reply to topics as already allowed...by doing this I think we can get this forum back up and running as it once was
wink.gif
well said

Back
Top Bottom