"Why don't you take a seat?" Vol. 16 is NOT the new 18

ill never understand why some dudes stay checkin for minors. i love women in their late 20's early 30's FTW. their sex game is always proper
smokin.gif
usually...

Well unlike all of the people in this thread I've chilled with WG and can vouch for her being a woman. NT'ers are too skeptical.

^^^ he didn't get anybody. I could claim to have chilled with her too, his word is nothing on the internet without proof.

Since the video exists, which I know it does (the one I saw didn't mention any sites), post it.

Edit: and a majority of the people on the other site are slow lil' kids in middle school and high school. It wouldn't take much to convince them theworld was coming to an end either.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

lol@nter's dumb suspicious nature.
Dumb suspicious nature?
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

You must be naive to believe what you're told on here unless you know it to be fact, especially when it comes to females.
no, actually, i led the expose of dNeiro....

ive seen skdubbs' videos on the OTHER site...

if she proved to them knuckle heads and freely posts over there, what makes you think NT is gonna crack some case?

this chick BEEN on the other site, BEEN through all this "we dont believe youre a girl, prove it"

and she made a video....

so to quote her, in said video, "yousalame"

EDIT:

Well unlike all of the people in this thread I've chilled with WG and can vouch for her being a woman. NT'ers are too skeptical.
laugh.gif
, got em.

Apparently nt is a big part of your life. I apologize for not knowing you led a crusuade to expose a nt'er
eyes.gif
. All I am getting at is I don't believe a majority of the $@*% I read onhere that people claim. Now since you know it to be a fact that wg is a female, there is no need to debate it.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ he didn't get anybody. I could claim to have chilled with her too, his word is nothing on the internet without proof.

Since the video exists, which I know it does (the one I saw didn't mention any sites), post it.

OR

since you wanna know so bad, find it in the last "swag list" post yourself....

wanna know so bad? I BEEN calling ducktales even after I saw a video. I'm not defending her, thats you.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Apparently nt is a big part of your life. I apologize for not knowing you led a crusuade to expose a nt'er
eyes.gif
. All I am getting at is I don't believe a majority of the $@*% I read on here that people claim. Now since you know it to be a fact that wg is a female, there is no need to debate it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

35a1a1f.jpg

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

16 is straight in FL though
pimp.gif

It's not 18 there like a lot of the country?
Because if thats true, then I missed out big time.
It is 18...but if they are 16 and up...you can't be charged with anything unless you're over a certain age. I'm not sure what that age is, but I know 18 is under it .
if your 16 you can do a 24, BUT if your between 16-18 and your parents don'tapprove they can press charges

eNPHAN wrote:
you lames JUST NOW noticing her S/N are like....2 years behind the curve...

Lames?
indifferent.gif

If you notice the people who were suspect of WG's gender, said they have always wondered the legitimacy of the claim. I personally don't visit everythread and never knew there was an entire movement based on it.

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

aw u care ^^^ lol
so the caps lock is only for when you're spazzing out about aliens and conspiracies?

caps lock is your "crazy voice"?

don't you have some theories to enlighten the world with or something?

eyes.gif
14dq543.gif

u mad

Page of text says you care, and the fact that you initially called "ignorant NT'ers" lame says you do too.

Contrary to what you thought, not everyone here frequents "the other site" nor do we have time. And my post count... check my join date and checkyours... point negated. If you go back to the original bit of text from me that you quoted, I said the proof existed but I hadn't seen it, and apparantlynor had the people questioning it. IR pm'ed me, who lies about that?

Its all good though, we're lame.
Go about your business sir.

Back
Top Bottom