Why have there been no EPIC NT Summits in Brazil? Pics 4 Dem Beasts.

I have to assume that there are at least 5 NT'ers with:

A. A passport
B. The resources
C. The ability to get along with other ppl that don't know that well for a couple days
No?

I don't have a passport yet, or I would have tried to cue-order-nate one myself

awcjo7.jpg

i2606r.jpg

34gwl7t.jpg

2dv6be9.jpg

Spoiler [+]
If I was that little boy in the 2nd pic, I would have asked that lady could I touch it.

Might be down there for the 2014 World Cup,

I have to get my money right first.
tired.gif

If we went all that would happen would be NTers trying and getting Denied by these girls left and right. It still seems like fun though

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

If we went all that would happen would be NTers trying and getting Denied by these girls left and right. It still seems like fun though

Speak for yourself. 

mannnnnnn i love brazilian women. gotta go there before i die.

laugh.gif

me, henz, ninja, and DC AllAmerican went last summer.

Alot of NTers have lowkey summits....just invitation only

1. I don't want to venture into the wrong side of Brazil with you fools..
2. Are you paying?

3. If the answer to 3 is no

Then

4. F YOUR SUMMIT

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif

megatron and jalen rose were not available?

Originally Posted by MonStar1

laugh.gif

That $!@# screams all sorts of awkwardness
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoS

jokes on you guys. I live here.

What's it like in Brazil?
Things you like and dislike?
Are you Brazilian or an American living in Brazil?

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by DoS

American.
Drinking age is 18. The women are sexy. You cannot walk two blocks without seeing one with dat ***. Weather is great. Everyone is nice and it's a beautiful place. Food is also great.

Cable sucks here. The supermarkets suck. Everything is 3x the normal price because of their government. They want Brazilians to buy Brazilian products, but Brazilians DON'T make there own products. They don't even know how to make their own drugs. They are terrible drivers. They take forever to do EVERYTHING. They are worried that they won't be done in time for the Olympics and the world cup because they are very far behind on their stadiums. It once took me 15 minutes to get chicken nuggets at McDonalds here. SRS.

They aren't very intelligent either. I used to go to school with the Brazilian elite, and they could careless about school. They were so rich. Every weekend 14-18 year old kids would go to night clubs and the richest ones would purchase the v.i.p booth. They all buy bottles on bottles on bottles.

They also have a race problem, but they won't admit it. Some people are blatantly racist. Some aren't as out there with their racism, but they still have it in them. If you wanted to marry a rich white girl here(the only rich people you can find are white, possibly!!!!! asian in some regions, or very light skin. RARELY do you see a rich black. I've never seen one) chances are you can't be black. Being black is harder there than in the States in my opinion.

The girls are so beautiful though man. They REALLY are.

I have so much more, but I didn't want to type an essay. I have stories and a lot more to share, but this is what just came to my mind.

Originally Posted by DoS

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by DoS

American.
Drinking age is 18. The women are sexy. You cannot walk two blocks without seeing one with dat ***. Weather is great. Everyone is nice and it's a beautiful place. Food is also great.

Cable sucks here. The supermarkets suck. Everything is 3x the normal price because of their government. They want Brazilians to buy Brazilian products, but Brazilians DON'T make there own products. They don't even know how to make their own drugs. They are terrible drivers. They take forever to do EVERYTHING. They are worried that they won't be done in time for the Olympics and the world cup because they are very far behind on their stadiums. It once took me 15 minutes to get chicken nuggets at McDonalds here. SRS.

They aren't very intelligent either. I used to go to school with the Brazilian elite, and they could careless about school. They were so rich. Every weekend 14-18 year old kids would go to night clubs and the richest ones would purchase the v.i.p booth. They all buy bottles on bottles on bottles.

They also have a race problem, but they won't admit it. Some people are blatantly racist. Some aren't as out there with their racism, but they still have it in them. If you wanted to marry a rich white girl here(the only rich people you can find are white, possibly!!!!! asian in some regions, or very light skin. RARELY do you see a rich black. I've never seen one) chances are you can't be black. Being black is harder there than in the States in my opinion.

The girls are so beautiful though man. They REALLY are.

I have so much more, but I didn't want to type an essay. I have stories and a lot more to share, but this is what just came to my mind.

Jokes on you?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom