Why have there been no EPIC NT Summits in Brazil? Pics 4 Dem Beasts.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by needsomejays

world cup 2014 NT summit, bleeeee dat

tumblr_lpwu0eTSh71qa1krt.gif

question for yall in brazil.

whats used more ? voce or tu? i know voce is the norm, but in some places but if i were to go out for a night on the town, like a club or bar, whatd i hear more from the younger crowd? ce (voce) or tu?

2014 WC im outta here.

How is the AIDS situation over there?  You always hear bad stuff about Brasil having fast growing numbers of it.
I want to go on vacation there once in my lifetime.  I know 2 girls who went last year, not sure what kind of fun they had.

2014.. will be enjoying the likes of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Pato etc.. going to be amazing.

Oy como vai voce?

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

2 questions. Can you get by without speaking portugese. as in English only???

Are the girls as easy as it looks on tv?
if they're not easy, i've heard of "pros" that only charge $40 for the nite. and she cleaned the hotel room, folded dudes clothes, etc., the next morning.
laugh.gif
  i heard that from a cat that use to go once a quarter for this very reason - tricking yes, but who cares when the quality is that good but the prices are so cheap.  
I believe you. 
My girl is Brazilian. When she stays over and I leave for work before she does, when I come home my apartment SPOTLESS. I feel like my apartment has been professionally detailed like how a car gets detailed. 

It is really unbelievable. 

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

2 questions. Can you get by without speaking portugese. as in English only???

Are the girls as easy as it looks on tv?
if they're not easy, i've heard of "pros" that only charge $40 for the nite. and she cleaned the hotel room, folded dudes clothes, etc., the next morning.
laugh.gif
  i heard that from a cat that use to go once a quarter for this very reason - tricking yes, but who cares when the quality is that good but the prices are so cheap.  

k, i'm going
laugh.gif

Supposed to be going to WC in 2014 with my former roommate,but I haven't even talked to dude since he moved out. I have no problem travelling all over the country by myself, but I don't know about doing so internationally.

And what is an exact stat on the Brazil/Aids thing? Because there are places in the US where certain demographics are said to be around 50% and they don't get the same treatment where every time u mention them people go,"aids, herp derp."

INS anyways but it's a fun hypothetical to ponder

I'm actually looking into booking a trip for 2014 myself, anyone know of some sites that have good packages?

Originally Posted by taymane23

So they treat the brothas well there after all?
As long as you got some cake to have a good time and a bit of game...
(was there in '08)

GRideBounca11 wrote:
question for yall in brazil.

whats used more ? voce or tu? i know voce is the norm, but in some places but if i were to go out for a night on the town, like a club or bar, whatd i hear more from the younger crowd? ce (voce) or tu?

2014 WC im outta here.

Im almost positive they dont use Tu in Brazil except when referring to God/Jesus.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by taymane23

So they treat the brothas well there after all?
As long as you got some cake to have a good time and a bit of game...
(was there in '08)

Oh...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom