Why is Andre 3000 top 5?

I have the answer young man

Andre 3000 is top five because opinions vary.

Now agreeing with that opinion is your choice

chozin87 wrote:
I have the answer young man

Andre 3000 is top five because opinions vary.

Now agreeing with that opinion is your choice

I know that it is an opinion. I never listened to him to determine whether or not he is top 5

I just wanted to know why people think that he is top 5.

And I wanted to know what some of his best work is.

^as stated before, his best work rap wise are probably Aquemini and ATLiens according most rap circles. musically, The Love Below is just somethingelse...love that joint. his guest appearances in recent years have been jaw dropping as well.

If we all had the same tastes and a universal 'top 5'

things would be pretty boring ,wouldn't they?
but at least the world would be at peace.

Maybe last year I would've disagreed with him being top 5 but honestly he says just as much or maybe more than ur favorite rapper, and what reallyhighlights him is having Big Boi on a track with him because u see how far ahead he is. He would lyrically rap laps around Weezy and u can quote me on that.I've been listening to him since I was a young'n and really aint payed no attention and during the past couple of months I listened to the whole Kastcatalogue(sp) and yes he is a monster.

Now Suzy Skrew had a partna named Sasha (Sasha), Thumper (Thumper)
I remember her number like the summer
when her and Suzy yeah they threw a slumber - - party
but you can not call it that cause it was slummer
Well it was more like spend the night
Three in the morning yawnin dancin under street lights
We chillin like a villain and a n' feelin right
in the middle of the ghetto on the curb, but in spite
all of the *******t we on our back starin at the stars above
(aww man) Talkin bout what we gonna be when we grow up
I said what you wanna be, she said, "Alive" (hmm)
It made me think for a minute, then looked in her eyes
I coulda died, time went on, I got grown
Rhyme got strong, mind got blown, I came back home
to find lil Sasha was gone
Her mamma said she with a n that be treatin her wrong
I kept on singin my song and hopin at a show
that I would one day see her standin in the front row
But two weeks later she got found in the back of a school
With a needle in her arm, baby two months due, Sasha Thumper

one of my favorite verses ever. top 5 mc for sure.

sooperhooper wrote:
Dude flow is definitely on point tho. He's like the best of both world's basically, he delivers an introspective message with clever wordplay.

This is why he is considered one of the best.

One of my favorite verses ever...
My mind warps and bends floats the wind count to ten
meet the twin Andre Ben. welcome to the lion's den
original skin many men comprehend
I extend myself so you go out & tell a friend
Sin all depends on what you believing in
Faith is what you make it that's the hardest *!$$ since MC Ren
Alien can blend right on in wit' yo' kin
look again 'cause I swear I spot one every now & then
It's happenin' again wish I could tell you when
Andre this is Andre y'all just gon' have to make amends
- Tical.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

Joe and Em don't even belong in the conversation, there are way too many to put before them. I mean next your going to throw Cam'ron in there, heck let's add Mase for good measure. For rel, where is Rakim? I mean Andre Benjamin is sick, like someone else mentioned already and I will second it, HE HAS NOT ONE WEAK RHYME! He is so smooth.

Joe really? Come one now..... Pump pump pump it up! da da da da duh duh duuuuuuuuuh!!!

NO!!!!

grin.gif

Your opinion definitely doesnt not matter after saying such outlandish things.

Andre is nice.

Andre is your favorite rappers favorite rappers favorite rapper. Nuff said dude is
pimp.gif
pause

Joe and Em don't even belong in the conversation, there are way too many to put before them. I mean next your going to throw Cam'ron in there, heck let's add Mase for good measure. For rel, where is Rakim? I mean Andre Benjamin is sick, like someone else mentioned already and I will second it, HE HAS NOT ONE WEAK RHYME! He is so smooth.

Joe really? Come one now..... Pump pump pump it up! da da da da duh duh duuuuuuuuuh!!!

NO!!!!
soo0o0o you take Em out and put Andre300 cause he is good on features? .....oo0ok

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

NO!!!!
soo0o0o you take Em out and put Andre300 cause he is good on features? .....oo0ok

from the way that you type, you must be a 12 yr old suburban girl.

Andre's verses are crazy. Lupe is like the midwest version of Andre to me.

[/Peter Griffin/] Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa [/Peter Griffin/] ^Slo down, bo
laugh.gif

I see where you're comin from tho, but Lupe's topics are far too scattered for me; it's hard to get drawn in because it seems he drifts off thesubject into a verbal abyss.

Originally Posted by jomitm

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

NO!!!!

from the way that you type, you must be a 12 yr old suburban girl.

nah, it's more like this.

url

Originally Posted by BlackCease

He's kinda like eminem to me...in the same way that Em was technically a monster but his albums and content were wack, Dre is even iller in my opinion, in my top 10 for sure, but he only deserves half the credit for everything he's done with Outkast. And his recent run of killin it on features is impressive, but again, it's a whole different thing to keep that up for a whole solo album. Could he make an illmatic, ready to die, reasonable doubt, paid in full?

With that said, his album is my most anticipated release of the year, if it's dope, and he's actually rappin, then I can see ranking him with the elite.

What the hell you talking about son...

eminems only album that lacked content and material was encore..

all other cd's were fire///

Originally Posted by Powfo

Lupe is like the midwest version of Andre to me.
He nice, but I wouldn't put Lupe on that level. You can basically take any verse Dre has ever put down and you'll get a bunch of
pimp.gif
's.

3000's talent makes people forget Big Boi has been holding it down just as long.

Back
Top Bottom