Why is Eminem garbage? Give me a GOOD reason.

Cant front....Recovery doesnt capture my attention like MMLP or TES does.

His lyrical peak was on MMLP...his peak as an all around artist was TES to me..

Em is a lyricist bar for bar....shock jock value aside, dude can rap circles around a lotta dudes...

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Em is a lyricist bar for bar....shock jock value aside, dude can rap circles around a lotta dudes...
/thread
oh btw the only Em song i relate to is Stay Wide Awake

nerd.gif

/thread
oh btw the only Em song i relate to is Stay Wide Awake

nerd.gif

Em is not "garbage".. anybody who says he is doesn't appreciate lyrical talent.. Originally when Em came out there was a shock value
to him.. He was the 1st respected white rapper and he said things that a lot of fans couldn't believe.. a lot of those fans grew up and
are not shocked anymore.. the Relapse album was a bad attempt to recapture the "shock" value and failed miserably.. now the Recovery
was a more personable album and some people could relate but he still lost a lot of fans that quite simply, grew up.. I'm a fan of the Recovery
but I also know that Em will never have an album that had the impact of SSLP or MMLP but he's still one of the best of all time.. no one can
ever take that away from him..

Em is not "garbage".. anybody who says he is doesn't appreciate lyrical talent.. Originally when Em came out there was a shock value
to him.. He was the 1st respected white rapper and he said things that a lot of fans couldn't believe.. a lot of those fans grew up and
are not shocked anymore.. the Relapse album was a bad attempt to recapture the "shock" value and failed miserably.. now the Recovery
was a more personable album and some people could relate but he still lost a lot of fans that quite simply, grew up.. I'm a fan of the Recovery
but I also know that Em will never have an album that had the impact of SSLP or MMLP but he's still one of the best of all time.. no one can
ever take that away from him..

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

dude gave people a solid album this time around, first alot of heads are complaining about his voice on Relapse plus the content, then everybody's upset that he's using the same exact loud voice he always used since Marshall Mathers LP days.... do u people on here know what ya'll want??
Personally, id like for you to take his #%%+ out your mouth.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

dude gave people a solid album this time around, first alot of heads are complaining about his voice on Relapse plus the content, then everybody's upset that he's using the same exact loud voice he always used since Marshall Mathers LP days.... do u people on here know what ya'll want??
Personally, id like for you to take his #%%+ out your mouth.

I concur, I use to like Eminem's music a lot but he has fell off. His beat selection now leaves a lot to be desired, hooks are bad, and his voice/content can get annoying. Em is very talented but never reached his potential. All of his recent albums lack replay value. Sales don't equal good music, so he can stay number 1 all year and it doesn't mean his album is good. He seems to be the favorite rap artist of people who know nothing about real hip-hop music.

I concur, I use to like Eminem's music a lot but he has fell off. His beat selection now leaves a lot to be desired, hooks are bad, and his voice/content can get annoying. Em is very talented but never reached his potential. All of his recent albums lack replay value. Sales don't equal good music, so he can stay number 1 all year and it doesn't mean his album is good. He seems to be the favorite rap artist of people who know nothing about real hip-hop music.

so he has a broader fanbase, because he reaches to more than just hip hop fans, look at Jay-Z he has other people listening to him that don't know nothing about rap music too

so he has a broader fanbase, because he reaches to more than just hip hop fans, look at Jay-Z he has other people listening to him that don't know nothing about rap music too

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

just stop man... u look like such a lame... does eminem pay u to defend his honor?
laugh.gif
@*!*+ sounds hurt.
laugh.gif
Like someone *+$$% slapped his dog or some !%+!.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

just stop man... u look like such a lame... does eminem pay u to defend his honor?
laugh.gif
@*!*+ sounds hurt.
laugh.gif
Like someone *+$$% slapped his dog or some !%+!.

laugh.gif
 at u fools callin me hurt, it's u idiots who's butthurt cause a white boy is runnin the rap game..... suckas

laugh.gif
 at u fools callin me hurt, it's u idiots who's butthurt cause a white boy is runnin the rap game..... suckas

Back
Top Bottom