Why is Eminem garbage? Give me a GOOD reason.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

also one of my homeboys told me how he seen a older white dude bumpin 50 in his Benz in the city.... it just shows that if people like the music they will support it, no matter what race they are

also one of my homeboys told me how he seen a older white dude bumpin 50 in his Benz in the city.... it just shows that if people like the music they will support it, no matter what race they are

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He's got talent, but I don't see much differentiation in his material that dropped in the late 90's and what he's putting out today.

Was going to post this.  

Hes been yapping about the same trash for the last 15 yrs.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

He's got talent, but I don't see much differentiation in his material that dropped in the late 90's and what he's putting out today.

Was going to post this.  

Hes been yapping about the same trash for the last 15 yrs.

if Eminem raps about the same %*%! what do u guys think that Jay-Z or anybody else raps about?

if Eminem raps about the same %*%! what do u guys think that Jay-Z or anybody else raps about?

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Alotta ppl don't like his work (myself included) bc of his annoying loud monotone new voice...corny sing song hooks and poor beat selection...most of his topics and execution only appeal to suburban white kids...but I wouldn't call him garbage just weak for my tastes
This. All of the corny rappers are hits with the suburban white kids for whatever reason.

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Alotta ppl don't like his work (myself included) bc of his annoying loud monotone new voice...corny sing song hooks and poor beat selection...most of his topics and execution only appeal to suburban white kids...but I wouldn't call him garbage just weak for my tastes
This. All of the corny rappers are hits with the suburban white kids for whatever reason.

People acting like other artists talkin' about drugs and slangin' is something that ya'll can relate to (which is laughable)....Em raps a lot about relationships and personal problems which are a lot of things people can relate to. Plus he doesn't even take himself seriously at times and he has a good presence which loyal fans have always appreciated. His wordplay is nuts.
sick.gif

If you don't like him you don't like him, but no need to dig for some other reason that really isn't there.

People acting like other artists talkin' about drugs and slangin' is something that ya'll can relate to (which is laughable)....Em raps a lot about relationships and personal problems which are a lot of things people can relate to. Plus he doesn't even take himself seriously at times and he has a good presence which loyal fans have always appreciated. His wordplay is nuts.
sick.gif

If you don't like him you don't like him, but no need to dig for some other reason that really isn't there.

eminem is garbage because...................................................................cant think of any possible reason...the man raps about similar stuff because its what made him! What rappers change there content completely from cd to cd???Obviously its worked for him! I think the man is one of the best to ever do it....and it is all opinion...i love his voice, content and his flow..

eminem is garbage because...................................................................cant think of any possible reason...the man raps about similar stuff because its what made him! What rappers change there content completely from cd to cd???Obviously its worked for him! I think the man is one of the best to ever do it....and it is all opinion...i love his voice, content and his flow..

Dude, can't wait to go to clubs to hear them play his ukalayli voice lol.spelled wrong.but the instrument.

Dude, can't wait to go to clubs to hear them play his ukalayli voice lol.spelled wrong.but the instrument.

dude gave people a solid album this time around, first alot of heads are complaining about his voice on Relapse plus the content, then everybody's upset that he's using the same exact loud voice he always used since Marshall Mathers LP days.... do u people on here know what ya'll want??

dude gave people a solid album this time around, first alot of heads are complaining about his voice on Relapse plus the content, then everybody's upset that he's using the same exact loud voice he always used since Marshall Mathers LP days.... do u people on here know what ya'll want??

Cant front....Recovery doesnt capture my attention like MMLP or TES does.

His lyrical peak was on MMLP...his peak as an all around artist was TES to me..

Em is a lyricist bar for bar....shock jock value aside, dude can rap circles around a lotta dudes...

Back
Top Bottom