Why is Eminem garbage? Give me a GOOD reason.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Eminem's technical ability is incredible, he's an excellent rapper. But his MUSIC just doesn't appeal to me. Like people have said, I don't feel like there's much replay value, and it is hard to relate to his music to the same degree as others.

/thread

to the people that say no black people listen to Em, last week i was pumping gas at my local gas station and once i finished some dude pulls right behind me, it was a big brolic black dude and he was blastin Your Never Over..... shows that it doesn't matter what race you are as long as the music is good people will listen....

to the people that say no black people listen to Em, last week i was pumping gas at my local gas station and once i finished some dude pulls right behind me, it was a big brolic black dude and he was blastin Your Never Over..... shows that it doesn't matter what race you are as long as the music is good people will listen....

that big brolic black dude prolly grew up in the burbs or somethin... skin color dont really mean $#$*... the whole white/black $#$* is really more like urban/suburban... just so happens that the split is usually blacks in the urban area and whites in the suburban area...

take a black dude who grew up in the burbs with white folks and he gone be totally different than a black dude who grew up in the hood... same with white folks...

that big brolic black dude prolly grew up in the burbs or somethin... skin color dont really mean $#$*... the whole white/black $#$* is really more like urban/suburban... just so happens that the split is usually blacks in the urban area and whites in the suburban area...

take a black dude who grew up in the burbs with white folks and he gone be totally different than a black dude who grew up in the hood... same with white folks...

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

em reaches a ton of different populations. it's not just one group

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

em reaches a ton of different populations. it's not just one group

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

His best work EVER... was from 8 mile soundtrack... that was his peak.
That's the Em I like the most along with the "Devil's Night" Em. He's far from garbage but I just can't get into the singing/inspirational Em that is all over Recovery.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

His best work EVER... was from 8 mile soundtrack... that was his peak.
That's the Em I like the most along with the "Devil's Night" Em. He's far from garbage but I just can't get into the singing/inspirational Em that is all over Recovery.

That's ONE dude tho...

Rockin a du rag outside your home doesn't make you HOOD... It makes you LAME...

I LIVE in a black/Dominican hood, and I don't see or hear ANYone listenin to that bull $+!%...

I also agree with what TIME said to an extent...

That's ONE dude tho...

I LIVE in a black/Dominican hood, and I don't see or hear ANYone listenin to that bull $+!%...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

That's ONE dude tho...

yea... that kinda means he was suburban cuz u dont see those in the hood anymore unless its some 40 year old dude fresh out of jail...

That's ONE dude tho...

yea... that kinda means he was suburban cuz u dont see those in the hood anymore unless its some 40 year old dude fresh out of jail...

whether he's from the hood or not, he still a black dude who is obviously an eminem fan...

whether he's from the hood or not, he still a black dude who is obviously an eminem fan...

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

That's ONE dude tho...

Not even, most of them have braids/ponytails (w/ grey hair)
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

That's ONE dude tho...

Not even, most of them have braids/ponytails (w/ grey hair)
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Eminem's technical ability is incredible, he's an excellent rapper. But his MUSIC just doesn't appeal to me. Like people have said, I don't feel like there's much replay value, and it is hard to relate to his music to the same degree as others.

/thread
This.

Because HONESTLY, Eminem is a great TECHNICAL rapper. But he AINT SAYING NOTHING NEW. He uses more expletives and vulgarites than MOST artists. The first song on the album had enough references to forcefully getting head than I would have liked...to the point I'm not trying to hear that and made me wonder if I was going to make it through listening to the whole album. I respect dude's talent but his MUSIC...aint whats up.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

/thread
This.

Because HONESTLY, Eminem is a great TECHNICAL rapper. But he AINT SAYING NOTHING NEW. He uses more expletives and vulgarites than MOST artists. The first song on the album had enough references to forcefully getting head than I would have liked...to the point I'm not trying to hear that and made me wonder if I was going to make it through listening to the whole album. I respect dude's talent but his MUSIC...aint whats up.

Back
Top Bottom