why is every black chick that gets posted on NT either "ghetto" or a "hood rat"

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

you make no sense

your argument was about nters disliking black women

rosa acosta is black

would her saying she was black make nters stop thinking she was attractive?
My point is Rosa Acosta is not black. She is Dominican. That's like saying Albert Pujols is black.
Black is a race, Dominican is a nationality.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by TheTim11

stick to your long backed women...Bria's good in my books & i'm a bodybuilder..but more importantly a 21 y.o. male...im bout them buns
devil.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fitness chicks can have buns too (first chick closest to cam)

3555161.jpg

I know I'm supposed to be asleep but GAH @ them cakes
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
*sigh*

preference, preference, preference. some dudes like their girls frail, some liek them "thick"

ill take a "thick" chick over a frail chick though, but i wont discriminate against the frail chick though. she'd get the bidness too

you make no sense

rosa acosta is black

My point is Rosa Acosta is not black. She is Dominican. That's like saying Albert Pujols is black.
oh my, you're lost
tired.gif

Enlighten me...
rosa acosta is a black woman from the dominican republic

black = race

dominican = nationality

nationality =/= race

Originally Posted by JND1

you make no sense

rosa acosta is black

Okay based off that logic, not everyone from the Dominican Republic can be Black correct? Just as not all Jamaicans are Black. So how are any of us sure thatshe is in deed Black?

why are dudes always shoving their preferences in women down each other's throats here?

i'll admit i've been guilty of it too but it's stupid

some dudes like skinny girls, some thick, some short, some tall....who cares?

me personally, my ideal body type = victoria's secret model build, except a lil shorter since a 6' girl is a little tall for me.

you make no sense

rosa acosta is black

Okay based off that logic, not everyone from the Dominican Republic can be Black correct? Just as not all Jamaicans are Black. So how are any of us sure that she is in deed Black?

do you have eyes???

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

you make no sense

rosa acosta is black

Okay based off that logic, not everyone from the Dominican Republic can be Black correct? Just as not all Jamaicans are Black. So how are any of us sure that she is in deed Black?
lol @ "based off that logic" you need to brush up on some knowledge buddy.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

why are dudes always shoving their preferences in women down each other's throats here?

me personally, my ideal body type = victoria's secret model build, except a lil shorter since a 6' girl is a little tall for me.

The thread has gotten off of topic.

if dominican aint a race then i guess what i know as mexicans arent a race nether? please enlighten me.

good lord, i'm done
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

IDK
Arthur kinda has a point
Bria is tippin the scales abs or no abs IMO
Not my preference
Rhianna isn't thick but she's fit and a go in my book
the other girl u posted is a pencil

But Beyonce
That's perfection
tone from top to bottom and THICK
not semi on the fence thick/fat
just thick

Yeah, I get that, but if he had just made the statement she has fat legs it would been cool. Fam, get what I'm saying.... She has a 26 inch waist. I'm going to help ya'll put that into perspective:

Beyonce: 34 - 26- 38

Bria Myles: 34- 26- 45

Rosa Acosta: 34-25-37

I'm not denying that she has big/fat legs... I'm saying that her waist to hip ratio makes her thick and not Fat.
and for the last few pages you guys have been arguing about preference

comparing beyonce to bria myles

i'm not sure if that's the stupid %$%* the op was complaining about

but carry on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Also correct. Thus I dont really argue with anyone on here about what they prefer...I personally don't care.

My angle was just the blatant disrespect darksin black women recieve here...all that thick v. toothpick %*$+ is not my battle to fight...

smh.gif
I'm glad this topic was brought about. I'm not gonna argue or put my woman preference in, cause that would go nowhere fast.

But I'm glad I'm not the only person that noticed that self-hate/conditioning/and coy remarks some people make about black women posted.

I'm ALSO not gonna front like my girl isn't light skin, but I'm definitely attracted to dark/fair skinned women that are genuinely beautiful/cuteand not just cause of they're phatties (Although it don't hurt
laugh.gif
)

the reason why the topic went down this road is because we noticed that it was in the threads where pics were posted those negative terms were associated withdarker thick girls.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

if dominican aint a race then i guess what i know as mexicans arent a race nether? please enlighten me.
Mexicans are not a race it is a nationality

there can be black mexicans, white mexicans, asian mexicans and any other possible mix in between

race does not equal nationality and also race is a social construct

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

DR and Mexicans are Hispanic or Latinos/as. They nor any other Latin country are an individual race.

Originally Posted by saint lt

you make no sense

rosa acosta is black

I wasn't trying to sound like a prick, it was a serious question. Hypothetically speaking, if someone's entire lineage is asian. And members of thatfamily move to the Dominican republic and a child is born their, raised speaking spanish, and under the culture of the DR, that child is Dominican, but thechild is still Asian. All I'm saying is, we don't know where Rosa's family came from (or maybe some of you do, who knows) but that doesn't meanthat based off looking at her she's black.

Regardless of that discussion, the point of me mentioning Rosa is because I was making a comment of how NTers find attributes on brown and dark skin blackwomen unattractive, but let someone who is a:
1. Light skin black girl
2. Mixed girl
3. Girl from the West Indies
4. Hispanic/ Latin Girl
5.White girl
6. Asian girl
7. or any girl from a background that is not a darker hued black girl

have the same attributes and the NT Beast come out of their caves and get the gassin.

RamZs8906 wrote:
Originally Posted by saint lt

RamZs8906 wrote:

RamZs8906 wrote:
Lbruce89 wrote:
you make no sense

rosa acosta is black

I wasn't trying to sound like a prick, it was a serious question. Hypothetically speaking, if someone's entire lineage is asian. And members of that family move to the Dominican republic and a child is born their, raised speaking spanish, and under the culture of the DR, that child is Dominican, but the child is still Asian. All I'm saying is, we don't know where Rosa's family came from (or maybe some of you do, who knows) but that doesn't mean that based off looking at her she's black.

Regardless of that discussion, the point of me mentioning Rosa is because I was making a comment of how NTers find attributes on brown and dark skin black women unattractive, but let someone who is a:
1. Light skin black girl
2. Mixed girl
3. Girl from the West Indies
4. Hispanic/ Latin Girl
5.White girl
6. Asian girl
7. or any girl from a background that is not a darker hued black girl

have the same attributes and the NT Beast come out of their caves and get the gassin.

If you are born in a country you are that country's nationality. Or entitled to it anyway

Also if your parents are from Asia like you say (china would work better since Asia is not a country) then you would be entitled to dual citizenship

but all that aint got $%*% do with a person being black or white

Back
Top Bottom