why is every black chick that gets posted on NT either "ghetto" or a "hood rat"

the subtopics in here are priceless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

If you are born in a country you are that country's nationality. Or entitled to it anyway

Also if your parents are from Asia like you say (china would work better since Asia is not a country) then you would be entitled to dual citizenship

but all that aint got $%*% do with a person being black or white
I made that statement regarding the whole race =/= nationality issue...

I'm past that discussion, we agree to disagree... pay more attention to the second hald of what I said, that's more on topic.

how is she not toned?

you're just making a blanket statement without anything to back it up

her thighs don't jiggle when she walks. you HAVE to be in shape to dance and perform like she does.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by knightngale

beyonce is not toned
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

your right Paris Hilton is....
we kno ya type.
what does my type have to do with this
Beyonce is NOT toned

you mad?

He might be. But you ARE wrong tho
laugh.gif
to be toned she needs to have low body fat so her muscles can be more visible
she barely has a vague looking 2 pack in that pic and that is her most "toned" part of her body

Fantastic4our wrote:
just like how some folk use the word "ghetto" to describe something that is inadequate or not working properly or what not. eh.....I can't call it
tired.gif

Race aside

you show me a thick girl and ill show you a girl that needs to lose some weight.

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

where does she need to lose weight?

okay friend well done

but let me tell you in my opinion she could lose some of that thigh fat real talk

am i nit picking, yes of course she is 9.5/10 mabey 10/10 but her legs have not always been that big

dont get me wrong. is she beautiful, yes. COULD she loose a little weight in the thighs, yes.

See Example

hur7k9.jpg

COMPARED TO

ezhff8.jpg

Do you see what im saying ????

eek.gif
4bc354204998cd229e1335416cf896059491447.gif

I acquiesce

I feel as if I am out number on all cards lol

oh well to each his own ive said my piece thats all i can ask for

one mans trash is another mans treasure and that goes both ways
Everyone is always agaisnt you man. Atleast you continue to speak your mind to gain enlightenment. At first i was against you, but you do have apoint.

Hes not saying bria miles is fat, he is saying her legs have extra meat on them. Which i like being the black man that i am. haha Hes not talking about herabs, or her neck, or her arms he is strictly talking about her legs. Which if she did hit up the gym and focused on her legs, they will be toned like themBrazilian girls legs. We all have different preferences. I dont like skinny females, but i would still smash one. This is about the picture of bria miles. Toexplain properly the definition of a thick girl, you would need a lot of words. And i hate writing!!

So thick to the "black community" is a girl with some extra fat on her legs even though the upper body is right. This is super un-accurate but mightbe close. Also i call girls with a little extra fat on their whole body thick. I'm guessing thick to NT is a female that is toned but has huge bones.

King Arthur kinda has a point....we all think differently.
when it comes down to it. i like skinny/fit more so than thick, cause i'm a skinny dude myself

Used to have me like:
e01gnb.jpg

But every time I pointed it out everybody acted brand new as hell like they didn't see anything going on.
That's why I quit coming into these threads defending anything black.

TrueshotAura wrote:
ugly fat/ hoodrats ftl
this man needs to be banned

almost every thing he post is racist in nature (what is quoted is actually very mild for him)

not to mention awhile back dude made a KKK appreciation thread talking about he wanted to get the costume

Late to the post but I agree with this. Call me soft or whatever but this dude only post negatively, definitely not helping the board in anyway.

Back to the post, I agree with OP that many NTers relate hood=dark, %@!# is disgusting. This post comes out a few times a year but nothing everchanges.
ohwell.gif

BTW, I love thinck women and dark skinned women and I could do without Bria. If she seem average to me on the regular scale, she wayyy down on the video chickscale.

Yeah it's gettin' outta hand. Go to the Age of Aquarius thread pg.5....I had to say something man.

It's crazy when dudes are calling Taylor Swift perfection and then talk down on any black chick. Everybody has different tastes but you should still tellthe difference between ugly/pretty and fat/thick. I bet if dudes had to post they picture everytime they said some slick stuff they'd pipe down. Beyoncehas fat legs? **** and then he compares pics with a white woman....not a black woman with firmer legs. Please stop it. You know you can be skinny and unhealthyright? I don't see how dudes don't like curves? Like how do you look at a chick in jeans with no hips,thighs, or butt and say "that'ssexy"? I'm not defending the buffy the body type chicks but damn a avg woman...avg black/latino woman has curves. I'm glad I'm not a woman cuzya'll got it hard. Dudes wanna break down chicks like pro draft picks but I promise if somebody went at them like that they would cry themselves to sleep.Ol M16 type dudes.

Dominicans are HISPANIC.....

Just came to say that...oh, and "fat legs" must be code word for I don't like thick chicks....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Ashanti is still a skrat in heels to me

skrat skrat skrat
I wouldn't share 2 words with that hoodbooger no matter how much $ she has

As soon as I saw the thread title I knew some ignorant !%* statements would be posted in here.

smh.gif

Cuz NT is full of racists, intolerance, among other prejudice ideologies.

I don't use the word, you'll never find me calling a chick. Unnatural to me. Just not in my vocabulary like that unless I'm repeating for somereason. There's much more potent words to use.

The word ghetto has lost its meaning anyway. Some ppl are proud of it, some are not

laugh.gif
@ ppl thinking they're too good to talk to a "hoodrat"

I blame country music

Back
Top Bottom