why is every black chick that gets posted on NT either "ghetto" or a "hood rat"

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Dominicans are HISPANIC.....

Just came to say that...oh, and "fat legs" must be code word for I don't like thick chicks....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

If u have African heritage you are Black
The confusion that comes about when we talk about the Latin Americans is that they have ppl from African heritage, Native American and European sharing asimilar culture.
To say their Hispanic simplifies things but if it were a singular race there could be no racism and anyone in the no will tell you there is prejudice in LatinAmerica
I got a foolproof way of settling this, get some Dominicans of different complexions and observe their interactions with the Po-Po and they'll let you knowhat it is

You should have seen the "Post pics of beautiful black women" thread I did earlier this year. It was ridiculous. Every single last girl thatwasn't mixed/high yellow got called "ugly", "monkey", "hood rats". etc. To make it worst...it was mostly coming from a bunchof self hating corny %!+ black dudes.

Whenever there is a post relating to black women...the same stereotypes get thrown out. Loud...ghetto...attitude problems.

The more things change, they remain the same.

If any black dude is here thinking black women are disgusting...let them. I mean, chances are if they're sitting up on NT all the time talking %%%% aboutany woman, they're probably not getting any from anywhere. Okay, you don't like black chicks... you should at least be happy enough w/ the others tonot be sitting up talking %%%% about black women. lol

I mean, they'd know better than anyone about black women being hoodrats because by default it'd mean their mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, etc.are hoodrats also. And assuming some of these guys ever get any and produce children...they're just gonna give birth to black hoodrat daughters. Oh well...You can't help stupid people.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Dominicans are HISPANIC.....

Just came to say that...oh, and "fat legs" must be code word for I don't like thick chicks....
smh.gif
laugh.gif
If u have African heritage you are Black
The confusion that comes about when we talk about the Latin Americans is that they have ppl from African heritage, Native American and European sharing a similar culture.
To say their Hispanic simplifies things but if it were a singular race there could be no racism and anyone in the no will tell you there is prejudice in Latin America
I got a foolproof way of settling this, get some Dominicans of different complexions and observe their interactions with the Po-Po and they'll let you kno what it is
This is true but it doesn't matter. There's prejudice amongst black ppl and yet they're all still black.

RamZs8906 wrote:
Yeah, I get that, but if he had just made the statement she has fat legs it would been cool. Fam, get what I'm saying.... She has a 26 inch waist. I'm going to help ya'll put that into perspective:

Beyonce: 34 - 26- 38

Bria Myles: 34- 26- 45

Rosa Acosta: 34-25-37

I'm not denying that she has big/fat legs... I'm saying that her waist to hip ratio makes her thick and not Fat.

Is that really Beyonce's measurements? Those are my measurements, and I would think Beyonce's bottom is more than that and even thicker than that. Iwould think her bottom would be about in the 40s range. That is surprising.

I was just thinking about it yesterday how "thick" is defined differently in different societies/cultures. For some reason, my sisters were arguingwith me that they think Kim Kardashian is not thick, they see her as thin. I was telling them that in order to be considered thick, you are not thin or fat,more in between, but your upper body has to be thin, and your bottom half is "thick", or more like you have a phat $$$. They see "thick" asbigger than that, and it seemed like their definition implied that a girl who is thick has a gut and is borderline fat. They kind of even take it as anoffensive term. We were watching the Bridget Jones Diary with Rene Zellwegger and in that movie, they actually thought the actress was fat!!!The girl lookedcompletely fine to me and not even near fat. So, I know that their perception of fat/thickness/thin-ness is way different than mine.

But, besides that...I agree with everyone else in saying that there is racism here in some posts when it pertains to dark-skinned girls. I definitely see a lotof it on here.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

back on the topis. can someone define a "hoodrat"? my concept might be diffrent from others.

see the thing is you guys will never hear white chicks called hoodrats because they have other names for them. Same difference you dig. Flavor of Love=Hoodrats, Rock of Love=Skanks? idk I hear white chicks throw that one around alot. White Trash maybe?
laugh.gif

Hood Rat...a dumb broad who values material things and has no self-respect, a walking stereotype. Maury show regular.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

SwanginOn4z wrote:
back on the topis. can someone define a "hoodrat"? my concept might be diffrent from others.

see the thing is you guys will never hear white chicks called hoodrats because they have other names for them. Same difference you dig. Flavor of Love= Hoodrats, Rock of Love=Skanks? idk I hear white chicks throw that one around alot. White Trash maybe?
laugh.gif

Hood Rat...a dumb broad who values material things and has no self-respect, a walking stereotype. Maury show regular.

Lil Duval Twitter has very good examples as well

oh and @ Hazeleyehoney dude just made up those numbers off the dome they are just guesses

AKA King Arthur wrote:
Fantastic4our wrote:
just like how some folk use the word "ghetto" to describe something that is inadequate or not working properly or what not. eh.....I can't call it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Race aside

you show me a thick girl and ill show you a girl that needs to lose some weight.

beyonce_liposuction.jpg

where does she need to lose weight?

okay friend well done

but let me tell you in my opinion she could lose some of that thigh fat real talk

am i nit picking, yes of course she is 9.5/10 mabey 10/10 but her legs have not always been that big

dont get me wrong. is she beautiful, yes. COULD she loose a little weight in the thighs, yes.

See Example

hur7k9.jpg

COMPARED TO

ezhff8.jpg

Do you see what im saying ????

No.
laugh.gif

^^ I still don't know why she would need to lose weight. Yes she COULD but that don't mean $%%$.

Since when has as thin as possible acceptable = good?

you guys need to read everything from page 2 forward to comment on that whole thing

dude and I went back and forth for a minute

if you just see one thing you wont understand what is truly being said

but ill say it again

the point is beyonce is not the best example (as i showed)

She had big thighs in the pic i posted however she has since lost that

go read the whole thread you will understand everything better

Nope but Brias has fat legs
laugh.gif

This is what you called toned she's a damn tennis player

serena-williams.jpg

Anyway im not going to engage in the back and forth. The whole thick vs fat debate is pointless.

NothinAfter wrote:
Mangudai954 wrote:
Nah im with you King.

so let me guess....serena williams thighs are fat right???
I was waiting for someone to bring her up

to answer the question she is not at all fat

she is an athlete and has a very muscular physic. Her thighs are solid muscle thus they are big not fat

BIG DIFFERENCE

all the other girls thighs are not solid muscle

If that's directed to me I've been reading just not the last 2 pages in depth. Also I figured you'd say Beyonce isn't the poster girl for whatNT calls "thick" and I'd agree up to a point.

I was just asking what I thought Dylishis wrote but now I see she was quoting you.

It's clear some of yall just don't appreciate a girl with a nice rotund booty and thick thighs. I do.

It also seems to me a lot of yall don't know what fat is cuz some of yall perspectives is whack. Like the barometer for fat for yall has a wide #$* range.

Just cuz a chick COULD lose some weight doesn't mean she SHOULD.

oh and @ Hazeleyehoney dude just made up those numbers off the dome they are just guesses
Oh okay, that makes sense. I actually cannot seem to find official figures of her measurements anywhere on the internet.

I found Kim Kardashian's, this is coming from her mouth: 34, 26, 39. Seems about right. So yeah, she is definitely thick due to how shecarries the weight on her body. A girl can be those measurements but not be thick at all.

But, going back to Beyonce, you think she needs to lose weight??? On her thighs? I actually know some who think like you to in terms of her needing to lose theweight. I think she carries it very well. Her body type is also the kind that can add weight quickly if she lets herself go. But, I think maybe a combinationof liposuction/intensive gym training/workout helps her stay fit. See, I am the opposite as where I think where I would like to see Marissa Miller with moremeat on her, and in that pic, that is too thin for me. But, she is fit. However, my preference is more weight on women then that. Women's bodies arebeautiful in all different shapes and sizes, but I am just talking about when it comes to preference, that is what I prefer.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If that's directed to me I've been reading just not the last 2 pages in depth. Also I figured you'd say Beyonce isn't the poster girl for what NT calls "thick" and I'd agree up to a point.

I was just asking what I thought Dylishis wrote but now I see she was quoting you.

It's clear some of yall just don't appreciate a girl with a nice rotund booty and thick thighs. I do.

It also seems to me a lot of yall don't know what fat is cuz some of yall perspectives is whack. Like the barometer for fat for yall has a wide #$* range.

Just cuz a chick COULD lose some weight doesn't mean she SHOULD.

to each his own i guess

and @Mangudai954 i could of used you about 3 hoursago lol

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Oh okay, that makes sense. I actually cannot seem to find official figures of her measurements anywhere on the internet.

I found Kim Kardashian's, this is coming from her mouth: 34, 26, 39. Seems about right. So yeah, she is definitely thick due to how she carries the weight on her body. A girl can be those measurements but not be thick at all.

But, going back to Beyonce, you think she needs to lose weight??? On her thighs? I actually know some who think like you to in terms of her needing to lose the weight. I think she carries it very well. Her body type is also the kind that can add weight quickly if she lets herself go. But, I think maybe a combination of liposuction/intensive gym training/workout helps her stay fit. See, I am the opposite as where I think where I would like to see Marissa Miller with more meat on her, and in that pic, that is too thin for me. But, she is fit. However, my preference is more weight on women then that. Women's bodies are beautiful in all different shapes and sizes, but I am just talking about when it comes to preference, that is what I prefer.
Beyonce is a bad example she is a 10/10 (on a scale of 1 to 10 she is a 10 as in like rate this girl from 1-10 damn lol) in my book as stated

look on like page 5 at that girl i posted with the fat legs

thats what im talking about

What the hell does 10/10 mean?
laugh.gif
If you mean she's a size 10... there's only one 10. Just plain ol' 10.

Back
Top Bottom