WHY IS GUCCI MAN HOT????

^ Dog you have NO credibility when it comes to opinions about hip-hop.

You said SOULJA BOY and GUCCI are MORE hip-hop than Nas.

You need to get waka flocka's $@*# out of ya mouth.

You would get ya face slapped for saying some dumb #+%$ like that in NY.

Are you saying Jeezy and T.I. are OGs? They started Trap Music. What about D4L and Franchise they ORIGINATED Snap Music. O So the New Boys are OGS they Originated the Jerk *@!!.

And you just answered ya own dumb @%# question
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Big Dreams...you sir are an idiot. Did Bill Walsh create football?
No he didn't. And Wu-Tang didn't create hip-hop.

They created GRIMEY hip-hop.

I'm just gonna stop responding you you @$%+%#+ dudes.
laugh.gif
... Obviously you idiots don't know WHAT the hell you talkin about.
laugh.gif
And he created the west coast offense. But making a sector of something that already exists doesn't make you an OG dummy
You are a clown
laugh.gif

If you originate something... how in the #%$* aren't you considered to be an ORIGINATOR???
if you
CREATE something, you are the originator, imbecile
laugh.gif

and Wu-Tang being the CREATORS of grimey hip-hop...which means they are OG's...STOOPID

We're talking Hip Hop as a whole not a branch. Are you saying Jeezy and T.I. are OGs? They started Trap Music. What about D4L and Franchise they ORIGINATED Snap Music. O So the New Boys are OGS they Originated the Jerk *@!!.

HIP HOPS Pioneers were about dancing and club oriented music WHO THE *%@$ DOES THAT SOUND LIKE NAS OR SOULJA BOY?

This is why im strongly against teen pregnancy, this is the results of it. The question was the comparison of PARTY CLUB MUSICfrom the 70's 80's to 2DAYS PARTY CLUB MUSIC. Then dudes areposting lyrics and responding with artist that werent from either time era, artist who dont even make party club type music.

Big Dreams...you sir are an idiot. Did Bill Walsh create football?
No he didn't. And Wu-Tang didn't create hip-hop.

They created GRIMEY hip-hop.

I'm just gonna stop responding you you @$%+%#+ dudes.
laugh.gif
... Obviously you idiots don't know WHAT the hell you talkin about.
laugh.gif
And he created the west coast offense. But making a sector of something that already exists doesn't make you an OG dummy
You are a clown
laugh.gif

If you originate something... how in the #%$* aren't you considered to be an ORIGINATOR???
if you
CREATE something, you are the originator, imbecile
laugh.gif

and Wu-Tang being the CREATORS of grimey hip-hop...which means they are OG's...STOOPID
Man I don't know why I even bother with people like you. Creating a branch of something does NOT make you an OG. If I start a chapter of afrat you better believe I'm not considered a frickin originator. This is such an elementary concept

Are you saying Jeezy and T.I. are OGs? They started Trap Music. What about D4L and Franchise they ORIGINATED Snap Music. O So the New Boys are OGS they Originated the Jerk *@!!.

laugh.gif

Yea %$!+% that *@#* got yo mind cloudy as *@#*. You really think hip hop started when you was born as soon as Illmatic came out huh? I gotta DJ these oldschool parties I probably more of a fan of old school rap than you are.

The !$!#!# point was there is no real definition of hip hop because when hip hop started it catered to club music. NAS doesnt make club music so when the wholeSoulja Boy aint hip hop comes up its ironic because he is actually (def not on purpose) mking music that the ORIGINATORS made. Nas is probably the best rapperhip hp has seen but he isnt making the same music the originators made foo. None reading @!* %$!+%

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

Yea %$!+% that *@#* got yo mind cloudy as *@#*. You really think hip hop started when you was born as soon as Illmatic came out huh? I gotta DJ these old school parties I probably more of a fan of old school rap than you are.

The !$!#!# point was there is no real definition of hip hop because when hip hop started it catered to club music. NAS doesnt make club music so when the whole Soulja Boy aint hip hop comes up its ironic because he is actually (def not on purpose) mking music that the ORIGINATORS made. Nas is probably the best rapper hip hp has seen but he isnt making the same music the originators made foo. None reading @!* %$!+%

You sound quite angry.

Originally Posted by R

>

all for the most part tracks i listened 2 in that time frame, but what does any of those tracks have 2 do with party club music of the 70's 80's?

Um ok even still u was posting tracks from the 90's 90's and 70's 80's arent the same. If some1 said were u born in the 70's and u say yea1990 ppl will think ur some sort of idiot. As far as Big Dreams goes. If u wanna say all these ppl from upnorth etc will say gucci wack such and such suck. Wealready proved a few months ago that isnt true. There was a thread about artist what they get for shows and the venues the perform. So ur argument still isnull. Gucci has sold out more venues and makes more offa shows then alot of artist u say are waaaaaaaaaaay better in ur city. So explain that.

How can u say(just and example) joe budden more popular then iuno plies in nyc, if joe budden gets 10 a show and only sells out 4 places, while plies gets 30and show and sells out 12 venues in ur city. Makes no sense

R wrote:
Everything I posted was from the 80's.

>

True except the intelligent hoodlum track( i thought it was from the 90's) Also one we said late 70's early 80's party club music. None of thosetrack are those and none of those artist are club party type music artist.

WHY IS GUCCI MAN HOT????
Cause he makes good songs.

God some of yall need to better your understanding on the culture, there is no ONE sound or ONE style that constitutes dope music.

R
this dude thinks that elitist %*!% makes him a hip hop head....you don't live our culture ock.

Respect due to the pioneers
But what you borough did in 83'
Is ancient history brah'
So why these %%#%++ actin' like
Since they live in the state
That rap originates
They automatically, all time greats?
It takes classic material to phat %*!%
Not proof of New York residence and an accent
Who expresses the freshest the
West Coast was resurrected
By me, I'm the mother @+%%@%' man like homoerectus
So why it matter where rap started
If I wanted to hear from #%%$%@! I would have farted

pimp.gif

yung718 wrote:

Originally Posted by yung718

Originally Posted by LDJ

Why are ppl tryin 2 get efame by posting idiotic threads that are based off a thread some1 else posted ie(why do ppl like waka,y do ppl like oj a juiceman.) Why do lames feel like they will get brownie/cool points by being different and hating on another mans success.
why you worried about anothers mans post,all im saying is your smart as the music you listen too and if you listen to gucci your a clown
which one of the 13 commandments was this??? The hell up, tryna post motivational references and *!$+.

�� CLOWN!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

God some of yall need to better your understanding on the culture, there is no ONE sound or ONE style that constitutes dope music.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
someone gets it.

Sorry to get off topic but, whats that one Gucci song where hes talkin in gibberish and he uses auto tune, song is hilarious
laugh.gif
Anyone wanna tell me?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Sorry to get off topic but, whats that one Gucci song where hes talkin in gibberish and he uses auto tune, song is hilarious
laugh.gif
Anyone wanna tell me?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
"Imma Star" and its not gibberish its swaganeseI already decoded the song in another thread

i just came to ask what is the best mixtape out of all the recent ones this dude dropped?

The Movie 3D> The Movie Part 2 > Writing On the Wall

I still need to run through them Cold War joints a few more times.

im gonna type this in large font so every1 can see this...

BIZ MARKIE, RAKIM, KOOL MOE DEE, KOOL G RAP, BIG DADDY KANE...what do they all have on in every video?
what? what do they have on? oh. gucci and about 9 pounds of gold.
with crazy haircuts rappin bout partys and money and being paid.

huh? what? gold and diamonds? who likes that stuff?

17 rocks in one ring..- Nas.

i can go on forever. YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAY YOU HATE.

Back
Top Bottom