Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

All of the major figures of fashion probably saw his interview and called each other and laughed. I dont think Ye understand that people wanting to dress like him doesn't equate to him being a good designer.

Ye hasn't gotten the acceptance he feels he deserves in the high end fashion world thus his life feels incomplete.

why does this dude sound like michael jackson
Because he's on MJ status now
pimp.gif
Bless your heart. 

ya sure its not just a regular merch indie foray?

kanye west doesn't have any clout to speak on da confederate flag, he's not even from da south..and last time i check da stars and bars

were adopted by all southerns as a symbol of south pride..

Letterman wouldnt have let Kanye off the hook that easily. he woulda made sure he answered that **** :lol:

good interview tho. felt a bit uneasy when they were talking about mental health and Kanye wanting to design his own casket...

Fool was stumped :smh: :lol:

Bisuit Ye was not trained in the art of deflection like other orange clown supporters

Better hit up Paris Dennard before his next interview

Jimmy too much of a damn nice guy..........don't forget he had Trump on his show too before he was President, and Kimmel was too ***** to grill Trump about his entire presidential campaign platform to the point where the highlight of that interview was Kimmel rubbing Trump's hair for about a good 45 seconds.

Fraudye was stumped. Hate Kimmel felt bad and have him and out with the commercial break

Jimmy too much of a damn nice guy..........don't forget he had Trump on his show too before he was President, and Kimmel was too ***** to grill Trump about his entire presidential campaign platform to the point where the highlight of that interview was Kimmel rubbing Trump's hair for about a good 45 seconds.

I think you got Jimmy Kimmel mixed up with the flaccid face Jimmy Fallon.

Yea that was Fallon who was rubbing Trump's hair, not Kimmel.

And to be fair, its possible they edited the awkward pause for tv. Coulda been longer. Or Jimmy coulda had someone signaling him to cut to a break for all we know.

Jimmy kimmell is the first person to ever ask kanye that question. he was frozen

Back
Top Bottom