Why is Kanye west so angry at Jimmy Kimmel?

So were a lot of folks though. Being a fan of his music then don't make you a supporter of his personal views now.
I agree with this statement (I’m not a fan of his music BTW) but support is support in any respect. That is MY opinion on that matter. For example I refuse to buy papa johns. I know the employees there didn’t say what was said but I can’t support the store as a whole anymore. Again, my stance on it all

I agree with this statement (I’m not a fan of his music BTW) but support is support in any respect. That is MY opinion on that matter. For example I refuse to buy papa johns. I know the employees there didn’t say what was said but I can’t support the store as a whole anymore. Again, my stance on it all

Once again u come wit the real ness

Wasn’t really a ye fan but dude been lost. As much as I like nas I couldn’t listen to the album. I can’t support this dude ye in anyway man. I can’t

As soon as ye started talking about Galileo things went south for him fast. If he took more of a Mr T style interview approach where he was short and a bit unpleasant, he would survive these things better. He has a lot ideas but not a lot of deep knowledge.
His ability to articulate in his comfort zone of music is rare. He loses that ability when he feels negative pressure being applied in interviews. Then its melt down city.
Im sure tons of artists have done countless things that would make me look at them differently as people if i knew about it. I just look to musicians to make good music tho. If they do that and fail everywhere else, close enough, at least you did something

I will never understand artist whose career and success is spoken word. Articulate and profound in music.

But, make them speak without a hi hat or drum pattern, and coherency escapes them? They sound shallow as ****.

Still baffles me.

I will never understand artist whose career and success is spoken word. Articulate and profound in music.

But, make them speak without a hi hat or drum pattern, and coherency escapes them? They sound shallow as ****.

Still baffles me.

I wouldn't apply this to Kanye

When he's left to his own devices without a writer, his rhymes are just as vapid as the things he says in interviews

Still baffles me.

That’s a wild statement fam. Your favorite rappers must be Machine Gun Kelly and Eminem.

I wouldn't apply this to Kanye

When he's left to his own devices without a writer, his rhymes are just as vapid as the things he says in interviews

Maybe profound aint the word when it comes to kanye. More akin to lyrics with substance.

But for instance Nas, lupe, mos def.

Ive seen interviews and their various opinions on things that leave me scratching my head.

Back
Top Bottom