Why is Ludacris so underrated now?

He's a better lyricist than TI, probably among the top in the dirty overall. And he never really has any boring albums, his ear for production is goodenough. The only flaw I kinda see is his substance is lacking because of his countless punchlines, but other than that, I think he's one of the top MCsout.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

because its 2009 were kids love songs like "turn my swag on, jerk and drake"
Whomp, whomp...

He's not in the spotlight now. That's why. Nothing else.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

because its 2009 were kids love songs like "turn my swag on, jerk and drake"
Pretty much sums it up. But i gotta say Drake does have some good songs. Best I ever had though was just trash.

Dude needs to start releasing mixtapes or something, no one is talking about him right now.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

his albums are mediocre, its when hes on features that he shines...

His first two albums were solid IMO, I actually didn't like Theater of the Mind.

regardless what people say luda is still one of the best and better than wayne, t.i. and anybody else from the south.....

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Exactly. Still don't understand why he can't seem make a great album, but w/e.
Back for the First Time, and Word of Mouf arent classic albums?!? W
eek.gif
W!!!.....
indifferent.gif

He has the total package and really tries hard to seperate himself from the pack BUT nobody takes him serious. Like I feel like I could walk up to Luda andsmack him. I can't explain it he just will never get the respect he deserves.

Back For the First Time is a classic IMO. The gangsta grillz he put out was
pimp.gif
. It seems like he is trying to hard now. I like the Luda that spit theignorant raps.

Luda's a beast. its cuz he be bringing them new bamma's onto his label. Like Eminem....
He prolly chillin for 09. Maybe next year.

It has to do with his range of subject matter, its very small. On top of that I think he's thought more of the rapper that makes great singles andfeatures.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Luda had his time in the spotlight its not like dude is underappreciated .

I think luda is 'catchy.' When radio stations like Z100 up in new york/jersey play your music, its a gift and a curse. Theyplay the catchy, commercial type stuff that relates to the masses and make the most $$. So in one hand, he is paid, but in the other he has to sell himselfoff more. (i.e. that stupid 'stand up' video with the big fro) You think lupe or someone with real witte lyrics are gonna do that? His album coversused to be goofy. Lately i think he has realized what he did, and now that he is filthy rich, wants to get back to lyrics and stuff. not gonna lie, some dopepunchlines, but as dude said before....def. better on features.

Back
Top Bottom