Why is Ludacris so underrated now?

Because he cut his braids off.

Once you chop off the braids things change.

nerd.gif

Maybe he should make a deep single, because he never really puts out anything personal. He's better than TI but TI's music interest me a little morebecause I feel his verses are a little more deeper.

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

The braids were his lucky charm...
i think the same thing
laugh.gif
only albums of his i can listen toall the songs are his first two..after that i dont even bother with ludacris..except for that gangsta grills that came out

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

luda is not nice... his lines are beyond simple... he has an energetic flow which is why people like him... he has his fair share of nice songs but i cant listen to that goofy bs... or his weak attempts at being a punchline rapper... listen to undisputed and see how many times dude says like...
thank you.....i been trying to tell people thats all he ever says is "like this" or "like that"

that @$#% gets old

I think it's the fact that he hardly ever has mixtapes or features between albums...you need that to stay on top, case in point Lil Wayne.

dude is good, but nowhere where he was when he dropped chicken and beer or red light district. Another thing that bothered me was so amny guest appearences onhis last album, theatre of mind. Release therapy was good.

Ludacris isn't underrated.
how can you over appreciate an artist that is an A-grade lyricist, spits "dylan fire" on every feature he's on....but can't put out a solidalbum.

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Back For the First Time is a classic IMO. The gangsta grillz he put out was
pimp.gif
. It seems like he is trying to hard now. I like the Luda that spit the ignorant raps.
Exactly, he needs to get back to his bread and butter that made his first two albums great. Every other one of his albums have no lasting materialfor the most part. He's not underrated at all but he needs to get back with Organized Noize and Bangladesh and put out a southern banger, he stay reachingfor the pop audience. Follow what Jeezy does, dude makes no attempt to crossover.

And for the record lyrically Luda > anyone current artist in the South other than Outkast
Peep the Gangsta Grillz mixtape "The Preview" he had with Drama last year
sick.gif

effin crazy he is no where near t.i's lyrical ability.

ludacris= punchlines

simply boring. cant keep listen to this dude.

he had his couple of hits but hes just not that good.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

his albums are mediocre, its when hes on features that he shines...

QUOTED FOR MOTHERFN TRUTH every song hes on he kills it, its just on his cds he doesnt really bring it (for me anyways)

Wasn't this thread title something else before? Did I already post in here?

He's underrated now cuz he's not making music to his true potential. Or maybe I'm blinded by his intros and he's just not that talented when itcomes to making an album.

Luda been underrated.

True, his albums have been on the decline since Chicken N' Beer, but the same can be said about Nas & Stillmatic or Jay & Blueprint.

He's just not taken seriously due to his comedic nature earlier in his career.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

his albums are mediocre, its when hes on features that he shines...

most of his albums seem to have something missing. Intros are amazing but as the cd goes on I get let down somehow.
I feel it he makes a whole album that has the same intensity and mind blowingness (lol i know it's not a word) as his intro it will be great imo. 1stand 10, Southern hospitality, move b@##$, o in my room, we got, war with god, do the right thing just to name some of his greatstuff . He'still one of my favorites though.

He's not underrated.He has tons of mainstream success. I mean he did get dissed by the worlds all time biggest hater Bill O'Reilly. If he got words foru then u a black man doin something right. The guy dont get in G.O.A.T discussions because he is not deserving of such. He is pretty much right where he shouldbe.

I agree that he was better before he was trying to get respect. Word of mouf was his best album IMO. We can stop waitng though because If it takes u 7 albumsand u still dont have a classic u wont get one. Most classics come 1st album.

Back
Top Bottom