Why is Popeyes so slow

9854C7B9-AB60-46B0-A9ED-91EDA0C0AEAD.jpeg

That’s why I never get mad at cashiers etc. unless they are actually disrespecting me.

Like idc if you can’t make change, sold out, computer broke etc. that’s not on you, I’m not mad.

Unless they’re acting like a **** for no reason, I try to be nice and friendly to fast food employees knowing how many *******s they deal with on a daily basis who look down on them just because of that job.

I seen some old white dude popping off on a Wendys employee once, I just asked him if his mother would’ve be proud of the son she raised. He stormed off, I got my meal and a bunch of extra stuff for free.

Unless they’re acting like a **** for no reason, I try to be nice and friendly to fast food employees knowing how many *******s they deal with on a daily basis who look down on them just because of that job.

I seen some old white dude popping off on a Wendys employee once, I just asked him if his mother would’ve be proud of the son she raised. He stormed off, I got my meal and a bunch of extra stuff for free.

Yeah sometimes you gotta pop off on someone because you know the cashiers can’t or won’t.

Me and my boy almost threw hands at ihop because these rednecks kept calling the Mexican server “Jose” “Alfredo” etc and none of them were his name and he was mad uncomfortable.

My boy who is a big *** Mexican dude jumps up and yells “enough!” In their face and just stared 2 inches from their face. Then they wanna say it was a joke -and they were playing... foh

Now you using adjectives.

A "drizzle" of any condiment probably isn't worth talking about.

I'm referring more to an equal amount of mayo or w/e condiment comes with the sandwich.
...but nobody uses all condiments in equal proportions.

Again, you're being dramatic and acting like people are dousing their fried chicken in honey. No one even remotely implied that they were, so I don't know why you're taking that angle.

This location sold 1,500 in a day. There's zero chance they've done that much business in a day before.

https://www.wkrg.com/top-stories/da...-world-for-sales-of-the-new-chicken-sandwich/

Respect and repped for the article. Means they must have been open for roughly 13 hours. A similar amount of revenue for that many sandwiches is like ~$470 per hour. I can believe that’s more than what they normally do. This was also the best case example. I just wonder if it’s sustainable and how they were able to it while other locations weren’t.

Yeah sometimes you gotta pop off on someone because you know the cashiers can’t or won’t.

Me and my boy almost threw hands at ihop because these rednecks kept calling the Mexican server “Jose” “Alfredo” etc and none of them were his name and he was mad uncomfortable.

My boy who is a big *** Mexican dude jumps up and yells “enough!” In their face and just stared 2 inches from their face. Then they wanna say it was a joke -and they were playing... foh

:lol: Jose Alfredo

Respect and repped for the article. Means they must have been open for roughly 13 hours. A similar amount of revenue for that many sandwiches is like ~$470 per hour. I can believe that’s more than what they normally do. This was also the best case example. I just wonder if it’s sustainable and how they were able to it while other locations weren’t.
Na it's not sustainable bc the fad will wear off. It became a thing bc of social media. It grew even bigger bc it became a myth for most people bc they cant get it. Eventually demand will die down. It's a damn good sandwich so they'll still sell a ton of them, just not like this. Overall it's a gigantic win for them. You can't overlook the amount of fries and cokes they sold with these sandwiches too and the margins on those is way higher than the actual sandwich. Cokes cost $0.20 and they sell for $2.50.

Na it's not sustainable bc the fad will wear off. It became a thing bc of social media. It grew even bigger bc it became a myth for most people bc they cant get it. Eventually demand will die down. It's a damn good sandwich so they'll still sell a ton of them, just not like this. Overall it's a gigantic win for them. You can't overlook the amount of fries and cokes they sold with these sandwiches too and the margins on those is way higher than the actual sandwich. Cokes cost $0.20 and they sell for $2.50.

Yeah, like I said there’s a lot of factors at play. Part of my job involves sales and another part operations so stuff like this really fascinates me at the granular level, as lame as that may sound :lol:

Again, you're being dramatic and acting like people are dousing their fried chicken in honey. No one even remotely implied that they were, so I don't know why you're taking that angle.
That's what it sounded like to me.

No ketchup but honey on the sandwich

Ehhhhh Whataburger does

375x250.jpg

Back
Top Bottom