Why is Popeyes so slow

Pan-chicken-with-popular-condiments-of-ketchup-and-pepper-sauce.-Photo-contributed-by-Ras-Kassa.jpg

(not my pic) But yeah tell me more about my culture.

If only Jamaican people shared the same tastebuds and practiced the same eating habits.

Ketchup on egg sandwiches of any kind is nasty.

I don't even like ketchup on bacon. They're gotta be layers in a burger for me to justify that.

Ketchup is a negative on a chicken sand. Honey for the win
Wait.

Pure honey? Your middle name diabetes? That seems wild unnecessary :lol:

Now you're just being dramatic. Honey butter fried chicken is legit.
Now let me ask you, is honey butter fried chicken pure hiney on a chicken sandwich? Cuz if its not we're not talking about the same thing.

I am not being dramatic ifbww talking about the same honey some use instead of syrup for breakfast

I'm not saying its bad, wrong, or doesnt taste good but that's a bit excessive imo

Back on popeyes though how big of a piece of **** do you have to be to wild out on popeyes employees just because they ran out of chicken sandwiches? You should get your *** knocked back to reality.

I almost don’t believe those videos are real. Like, how can someone feel THAT entitled? Part of me knows they are though. :smh:

Now let me ask you, is honey butter fried chicken pure hiney on a chicken sandwich? Cuz if its not we're not talking about the same thing.

I am not being dramatic ifbww talking about the same honey some use instead of syrup for breakfast

I'm not saying its bad, wrong, or doesnt taste good but that's a bit excessive imo
I used that as an example to show how honey and fried chicken isn't a weird combination. I also see nothing wrong with a drizzle of honey over fried chicken. Hot honey is especially good on fried chicken.

I am saying I don’t know how the revenue was affected because it would require you to know how many sandwiches they were selling out of per day which none of us know. Yes the supply couldn’t keep up with the demand but without knowing quantities or the effect it had on other sales, it is speculation.

I also don’t know how many people were ordering before but I do know that I’ve never been to an empty Popeyes and I have had to wait. Not the 30-40 minutes some claim but for family chicken orders, I’ve waited. The fact that folks are waiting that long for a chicken sandwich just goes to show you they weren’t equipped to add this menu item. I don’t believe it to be as black and white as you make it seem as there are many intricacies, particularly in this case.
This location sold 1,500 in a day. There's zero chance they've done that much business in a day before.

https://www.wkrg.com/top-stories/da...-world-for-sales-of-the-new-chicken-sandwich/

If you don’t get retros from multiple footlockers because they are sold out, you go to to resale market. If you don’t get a chicken sandwich from multiple Popeyes because they are sold out, you go to Chik-Fil-A. Apples and oranges.
Them being limited helped play into the hype.

Popeyes customers are wild
My bro said one time he witnessed a lady trying to return chicken cuz she ordered too much
Wanted a partial refund :lol:

I used that as an example to show how honey and fried chicken isn't a weird combination. I also see nothing wrong with a drizzle of honey over fried chicken. Hot honey is especially good on fried chicken.
I didnt say it was a weird combination.

I just think applying pure honey as a condiment on to chicken is OD.

I'm sure it tastes good but c'mon :lol:

Rather use popeyes sweet heat

I didnt say it was a weird combination.

I just think applying pure honey as a condiment on to chicken is OD.

I'm sure it tastes good but c'mon :lol:
And I'm sure using something like sweet & sour or Polynesian sauce has almost as much sugar as a drizzle of honey.

I feel bad for their employees. Gotta deal with long lines, rowdy customers and a much bigger workload all around that the company from the top down wasn’t prepared for and they’re not getting paid anything more than their normal pay (which isn’t much to begin with) despite the extra workload and inconveniences. I wouldn’t blame any of them if they quit mid shift after dealing with pissed off customers. That minimum wage isn’t worth all that silliness.

That said, smh at any customers getting pissed and rowdy at those employees because they don’t have the sandwich or the wait time is too long.

And I'm sure using something like sweet & sour or Polynesian sauce has almost as much sugar as a drizzle of honey.
Now you using adjectives.

A "drizzle" of any condiment probably isn't worth talking about.

I'm referring more to an equal amount of mayo or w/e condiment comes with the sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom