Why is Popeyes so slow

0BB01496-0602-4E0A-AD6F-77A26E7D8C9B.jpeg

Might as well cop the 3 piece breast, tell them you want some spicy sauce to go. Use your own buns.. boom now you got your chicken sandwich
the patty they're using for the chicken sandwich is different than the chicken they serve regularly. but it would taste better IMO.
wouldn't need the sauce at all if you get spicy too.

I bet popeyes sandwiches stay crispy and juicy for hours and hours
If Popeyes was smart they would of restocked their sandwiches for Labor Day weekend
Nothing better than a spicy chicken sandwich for a long weekend
Sales would be been thru the roof!

I bet popeyes sandwiches stay crispy and juicy for hours and hours
If Popeyes was smart they would of restocked their sandwiches for Labor Day weekend
Nothing better than a spicy chicken sandwich for a long weekend
Sales would be been thru the roof!
They do.

When I first got the sandwiches, I got both types. Ate the spicy hours later like at least 6 hours later and it was still tasting and looking as fresh as when I got it

You use a knife and cut meat off the bone and apply to bun.... didn’t think i had to explain something so simple but guess I was wrong :lol:
Who on EARTH feels like doing that? And why do you think that is a suitable replacement over a boneless breast that is covered in breading?

Your option works on a informal level, sure but nobody is doing all that

Bruh CFA Looking flabby and sick.
Got catered for a conference and these ain’t it.
Everyone here wishing we got Popeyes.
629DBA1F-DB08-4984-832A-4089E8C8DDAF.jpeg
Context isn't being considered AT ALL. If it is being served at a conference, it has probably been sitting for a minute so of course it looks flabby and soggy.

This is getting outta hand
I know mcdonalds also has one in the works
Everyone wants that chicken sandwich money
Sandwich does look good

competition means that hopefully the consumer wins...
we could use some good fast food since fast food for the most part has been trash compared to the 80s/early-mid 90s...at least IMO.

Of course companies want in on this
People fighting over sandwiches
Waiting in long lines
Stores selling out
I wouldn’t be surprised if kfc rolled out some kind of new chicken sandwich

Back
Top Bottom