Why is Popeyes so slow

*new Wave alert*
Screenshot_20190829-124535.png

Looks good, but it shouldn't be considered a competitor here IMO. More toppings, condiments...plus it's likely served with fries for around $8-9.

I noticed Flushing Popeyes replaced one of their "Out of chicken sammiches" signs with a "Chicken sammiches coming soon". When's the drop? 10am?

I never thought a thread about a chicken sandwich would be so entertaining.

What are your expectations for the second batch of chicken sandwiches?
an actual spicy chicken patty...
popeyes is clearly holding back. use the same spices as they do in their regular chicken breasts and its over.
23423434 ppl went crazy over something mad average (IMO -unpopular I know) but as soon as they use the same spices its game over for real.

dc beat me to it. everything he said. this mayo is tricking ppl or something but that patty is not the same as they use with their regular chicken.

I didn’t know it was so much bougie people on NT..... people acting like people don’t cut meat off a chicken bone and make a sandwich out of it, or just ripping pieces off and putting it on bread. :smh:

Yea chic fil a has pure honey packs. Pro tip: get your sandwhich well done and drizzle a lil honey on it, sets it off. My girl put me on that and she’s what most would consider “country”.

Gonna try that on Saturday :nthat:. I put honey and hot sauce on the biscuit so I’ll try it on the sandwich

Back
Top Bottom