Why is Popeyes so slow

The place down the street form me that only opens on the 2nd Tuesday of every month and only makes 12 sandwiches makes the best chicken sandwich ever. Never had it? Sucks for you. Everything else is trash.

Not huge on taco bell, but why in the hell they always do nacho fries limited? Thats the only reason why i go there.. they should keep it on the menu how popeyes finna do with the sandwich.

Sandwich byke this sunday?

giphy.gif

I wonder if they'll be able to keep up with demand for the sandwich this go around.
Won’t be as much hype but I bet they been producing like crazy so I’m sure they’ll be fine

heard a rumor they raised the price, not sure if that’s true

i saw $5.99 but not sure if that's true

I wonder if the thirst to post on social media that you got one will still be there

Won’t be as much hype but I bet they been producing like crazy so I’m sure they’ll be fine

heard a rumor they raised the price, not sure if that’s true
i saw $5.99 but not sure if that's true

I wonder if the thirst to post on social media that you got one will still be there

I knew it was going to be inevitable that they raise the price, but I think $3.99 was the perfect price. I don't think it will be as successful at a price of $6 as it was at $4.

If it's 5.99 with a drink and a side that's different but $6 for the sandwich alone... nah.

I'll get it to try it finally, but I'll stick to the specials and deals I usually get on a box of chicken from Popeye's.

Back
Top Bottom