Why is Popeyes so slow

Sweet pickles are good by itself or on something. Regular only good on something.
If they are $4, I'll get one (spicy) without pickles then put sweet relish(only have that in my fridge) and one (regular) with pickles.

The chicken sandwich from Popeye's is better than CFA IMO, but if they raise the price to $6.00, I think that will result in lower sales, especially when that was the price for the whole meal down here in TX.

PO

The chicken sandwich from Popeye's is better than CFA IMO, but if they raise the price to $6.00, I think that will result in lower sales, especially when that was the price for the whole meal down here in TX.

PO
I haven't seen anything official saying they raised the price. It was one post in here. I can't find anything else on it though.

If it $6, it’s just to chill the hype. Once everyone gets over it and calm down, they’ll silently drop the price. Actually, it not going to be silently, now that I think about it. Like the .99 whopper back in the gap.

I gotta say I used the CFA app for the first time and placed an order for pickup thru drive thru and it was pretty nice
I placed a decent order and everything was in the bag including all the ketchup and sauces
On the app it allows you to get a max of 3 condiments per order

You can order through the app and pick it up in the drive thru?

only way to do it for me. I legit order in the parking lot.

them random free items + rewards system too clutch

sauce selection is better too cuz you can get sauces for your fries :wink:

Cool, I thought you had to order through the app and go inside

The CFA app is pretty nice
You just pull up to the drive thru and say you have an app order
They ask for your name then pull up
Then once you pick it up you get charged
You can really go crazy with the sauces on the app if you wanted too since it lets you get up to 3 sauces for any item
You can also use PayPal which is nice

Last edited:
Cool, I thought you had to order through the app and go inside

this would make sense since you could skip the line... if im ordering through the app then have to wait in line through the drive thru it kinda defeats the purpose no?

this would make sense since you could skip the line... if im ordering through the app then have to wait in line through the drive thru it kinda defeats the purpose no?

When they first got the app, I ordered, but it's so busy at lunch I still had to wait in line still for a couple of minutes inside. I didn't see the convenience, when I have to find a parking spot and get out my car.

went to chick fil a for lunch today and the non spicy chicken sandwich was so basic got me feaning more for popeyes to come out

Screenshot_20191031_175718.jpg

Back
Top Bottom