Why is Popeyes so slow

Man popeyes app is trash. If the location doesn’t have an online store, you can’t use the app. :lol:

only in the hood it wouldn’t work.

I went to mine down the street from work and they said tomorrow but they not taking the sign down until the 3rd. Some places were even saying today as well but it's not officially back till the 3rd.

Chick-fil-A sent an email promoting National Sandwich Day on Sunday. Did they forget they're closed that day?

KELLY TYKO | USA TODAY | 3 hours ago
icon-sms_24.svg

07bc3495-3ff7-4b83-80f5-16b2163d353a-VPCMONEY_CHICKFILA_EMAIL_DESK_THUMB.00_00_03_27.Still001.jpg

Chick-fil-A apologized to customers after accidentally promoting National Sandwich Day on Sunday, Nov. 3. They're closed on Sundays.
USA TODAY
Chick-fil-A fans firmly have it ingrained in their minds – and stomachs – that the chicken chain is closed on Sundays.

But the Atlanta-based fast-food chain apparently forgot when it sent an email to some of its loyalty members this week.
"Calling all sandwich lovers," the email that also promoted the Chick-fil-A One program said, "Some prefer it grilled, others fancy the original. No matter which Chick-fil-A sandwich you love, order yours on November 3 for National Sandwich Day."
This year, the made-up food holiday held annually on Nov. 3 falls on a Sunday, which also happens to be the day that rival Popeyes' chicken sandwich – the one that prompted this summer's Chicken Sandwich War – returns to restaurants.

Chick-fil-A sent an email promoting National Sandwich Day on Sunday. Did they forget they're closed that day?

KELLY TYKO | USA TODAY | 3 hours ago
icon-sms_24.svg
icon-mail_24.svg

07bc3495-3ff7-4b83-80f5-16b2163d353a-VPCMONEY_CHICKFILA_EMAIL_DESK_THUMB.00_00_03_27.Still001.jpg

Chick-fil-A apologized to customers after accidentally promoting National Sandwich Day on Sunday, Nov. 3. They're closed on Sundays.
USA TODAY
Chick-fil-A fans firmly have it ingrained in their minds – and stomachs – that the chicken chain is closed on Sundays.

But the Atlanta-based fast-food chain apparently forgot when it sent an email to some of its loyalty members this week.
"Calling all sandwich lovers," the email that also promoted the Chick-fil-A One program said, "Some prefer it grilled, others fancy the original. No matter which Chick-fil-A sandwich you love, order yours on November 3 for National Sandwich Day."
This year, the made-up food holiday held annually on Nov. 3 falls on a Sunday, which also happens to be the day that rival Popeyes' chicken sandwich – the one that prompted this summer's Chicken Sandwich War – returns to restaurants.
:lol: seems like they sweating

They minus whale, they already are going to hell for making Americans fat. Jesus won't give them brownie points for staying closed on SUN
Did Chick-fil-A make them fat, or did they make themselves fat by choosing to eat Chick-Fil-A?
:emoji_thinking:

I hope the price increase keeps everyone away

Y’all can make your 2$ protest against Popeyes...I’ll gladly flourish
Where are you seeing a price increase? Somewhere other than one guy on here saying he heard it?

Back
Top Bottom