Why is Popeyes so slow

First two lines of what you wrote are completely irrelevant and the last one is just you projecting your life experience onto everyone.

My mom would make fried chicken from scratch at home, so did my neighbors, and so did a good chunk of the rest of my family.

Not projecting, fried foods are unhealthy, so it's very relevant.

and if all these people are fixing this great chicken sandwiches what exactly are the reasons people are waiting for chicken and Chickfila are flourishing? Doesn't exactly add up.

Floridians, WTH is this?

Quite possible the worst name for a restaurant ever, but menu and food seems like it has potential.

73181169_10100206629100959_2880935500900728832_o.jpg

Untitled.png

and if all these people are fixing this great chicken sandwiches what exactly are the reasons people are waiting for chicken and Chickfila are flourishing? Doesn't exactly add up.

Variety is the spice of life baby. Gotta try something new every once in a while.

Not projecting, fried foods are unhealthy, so it's very relevant.

No one mentioned anything about health. We're talking fast food here. We know it's unhealthy.

That's like saying "if all these people are making burgers at home, then why are Shake Shack and In N Out flourishing?" C'mon, man. Do better with that logic.

No one mentioned anything about health. We're talking fast food here. We know it's unhealthy.

That's like saying "if all these people are making burgers at home, then why are Shake Shack and In N Out flourishing?" C'mon, man. Do better with that logic.

I don't care what anyone mentioned. I mentioned it.

How many people in this thread have said my mom make better chicken sandwiches? Exactly. You're just typing

I don't care what anyone mentioned. I mentioned it.

How many people in this thread have said my mom make better chicken sandwiches? Exactly. You're just typing
...so what you're saying is that it was irrelevant. Got it.

I haven't been keeping track of who says their mom can make a better chicken sandwich, and I never addressed it because I don't care who said that. The only thing I addressed was you acting like it's such a strange concept to make fried chicken sandwiches at home. Nothing about health or homemade being superior.

Given the fact that every response you've given me goes off on a tangent that I wasn't even talking about, I'd say you're the one who's "just typing."

But I'm done here. Feel free to have the last word.

Damn Popeyes took the sandwich off the app and drive thru is no longer an option it’s greyed out
Can’t believe the sandwich only lasted 3-4 days on the app
It’s a damn shame
Its pretty cold today
Might hit up Popeyes and see what’s popping

Last edited:
...so what you're saying is that it was irrelevant. Got it.

I haven't been keeping track of who says their mom can make a better chicken sandwich, and I never addressed it because I don't care who said that. The only thing I addressed was you acting like it's such a strange concept to make fried chicken sandwiches at home. Nothing about health or homemade being superior.

Given the fact that every response you've given me goes off on a tangent that I wasn't even talking about, I'd say you're the one who's "just typing."

But I'm done here. Feel free to have the last word.

:lol:

What I'm saying is so irrelevant, but you keep responding to me. You responded to me. I didn't respond to you.

The point remains most people aren't cooking up these great chicken sandwiches at home. I don't care what fattening foods your mom fed you growing up.

You're talking about YOUR experience. Every other single person is saying that this restaurant has a better sandwich, not their mom makes a better sandwich. They aren't displaying sandwiches they cooked up at home. They're showing ones from other places.

And if I could quickly and easily whip up this great sandwich I surely wouldn't be waiting for 45 minutes or an hour for some Popeye's. It doesn't add up, but that's probably why you're getting so defensive.

Back
Top Bottom