Why is Popeyes so slow

She making them joints on the trash can lol
C9ED0956-0E3D-427E-8640-A07E17AA27DE.jpeg
Screenshot_20191029-104343.png

My gf wanted to go to Chick Fila, and though there were like 20 cars there, I was only in line for like 3 minutes and cot damn no wonder people consistently go there :lol:

You say that like it's a tough food to make at home.

In terms of skill level, if you can make a hamburger, you can make a fried chicken sandwich

I never had fried food like that when I was young. Which is probably good, I don't eat it that much now either.

I'd rather have grilled or baked chicken than fried.

But I do know kids parents weren't making all these chicken sandwiches from scratch.

I never had fried food like that when I was young. Which is probably good, I don't eat it that much now either.

But I do know kids parents weren't making all these chicken sandwiches from scratch.
First two lines of what you wrote are completely irrelevant and the last one is just you projecting your life experience onto everyone.

My mom would make fried chicken from scratch at home, so did my neighbors, and so did a good chunk of the rest of my family.

Had it again yesterday. It was the first time I had it since May which was before the nationwide roll out. It was even worse this time. This **** ain’t even overrated anymore, it’s just a marketing ploy. Ain’t no way you can even mention this in the same sentence as a spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A. And that’s before we start talking about the deluxe

02AB814D-D032-47BC-9450-6D6F72B0207D.jpeg

yousa Lie...that popeyes sandwich is a 100 times better than that dry chick-overatted sandwich

Had it again yesterday. It was the first time I had it since May which was before the nationwide roll out. It was even worse this time. This **** ain’t even overrated anymore, it’s just a marketing ploy. Ain’t no way you can even mention this in the same sentence as a spicy chicken sandwich from Chick-Fil-A. And that’s before we start talking about the deluxe

02AB814D-D032-47BC-9450-6D6F72B0207D.jpeg
Looks like you ate it with the pickle slices.
Automatic L.

Try again playa.

poor guy

yousa Lie...that popeyes sandwich is a 100 times better than that dry chick-overatted sandwich

My G do you even Chick-Fil-A sauce? Polynesian????

Looks like you ate it with the pickle slices.
Automatic L.

Try again playa.

Scoffing at pickles on a southern chicken sandwich? Your taste buds are dismissed

Back
Top Bottom