Why is Popeyes so slow

Where do you live to wait for in n out for 20 minutes ?

I live in the Bay Area (San Jose) but I waited 40min.
I dont think it is worth a 40min wait but definitely worth a 15-20min wait like is the case for most In N Outs outside a city.

I live in the Bay Area (San Jose) but I waited 40min.
I dont think it is worth a 40min wait but definitely worth a 15-20min wait like is the case for most In N Outs outside a city.
Oh. In n outs are mad quick. Even with mad cars, I’m not waiting longer than 10 minutes

Oh. In n outs are mad quick. Even with mad cars, I’m not waiting longer than 10 minutes

i was talking about in n outs outside a city like off the 5 freeway or in like Gilroy or Kingman Arizona.
Also ive waited 20min after a Raiders game in Alameda

lol so that’s what PDQ stands for?!

2C705BB5-1582-4956-8532-C9A47F17AED5.jpeg
haha yep I had no clue what PDQ stood for.

Wondering where these youtubers live that they can just order 50 with no problem or other customers attacking them.

I think some folks were making some crazy big orders on the app and that’s why they shut it down
Not sure if there was a limit on how many you could buy
I do remember seeing 2 ladies pickup a huge order at the app pickup line

First two lines of what you wrote are completely irrelevant and the last one is just you projecting your life experience onto everyone.

My mom would make fried chicken from scratch at home, so did my neighbors, and so did a good chunk of the rest of my family.
My 'rents made all kinds of meat from scratch. Hell the only time they bought burger patties was if we had a bbq otherwise it was ground beef made into a burger. I remember being young at a friends house who had box macaroni and cheese and I was adamant that you make mac n cheese in the oven not on the stove :lol:

Not projecting, fried foods are unhealthy, so it's very relevant.

and if all these people are fixing this great chicken sandwiches what exactly are the reasons people are waiting for chicken and Chickfila are flourishing? Doesn't exactly add up.
Fast food vs cooking and cleaning at home. I said my moms made better ones at home not that it was easier or faster.

Back
Top Bottom