Why is Popeyes so slow

Had it again, they made the breast and put it in the warmer like the rest of the chicken, then put it together at order time. I can deal with that.

Grab one a few days ago
Seems like the hype is gone at least at my store
Went in around 2pm only one person inside eating
There was no line and no cars in the drive thru
Freshness wasn’t that bad on the sandwich
But the fries were cold asf(colder than usual)
Also seems like nobody is buying the fried chicken
I saw 2 huge catering trays filled with chicken sitting under the heat lamp

I'm gonna test the hype in BK by going to the one tin the junction that's always busy, known for running out of chicken and had a few gimmick a fight vids happen there right now.

First popeyes ingot the sandwich before the hype and this'll be my first time ordering in person and waiting in a line since it came back.

If not maybe go to island burger or McD.

Last edited:
I'm gonna test the hype in BK by going to the one tin the junction that's always busy, known for running out of chicken and had a few gimmick a fight vids happen there right now.

First popeyes ingot the sandwich before the hype and this'll be my first time ordering in person and waiting in a line since it came back.

If not maybe go to island burger or McD.
Island burger ain’t the same king

Wait, walk me thru this.

They reheated your food twice?
No it's just like how they do the rest of the chicken. They cook it, some go to order, the rest to the warmer. If you order a sandwich, they take the chicken breast from the warmer, put the sandwich together.

Honestly it depends who's behind the counter and how rational the person is.
Pro tip: ask for the sauce when they are handing you your food.

Just had the spicy sandwich
It had a nice little kick to it
Instead of fries I had red beans and rice
They must of added more heat on mayo or something cuz I don’t remember it having it last time
Popeyes never disappoints
Love that chicken from Popeyes!

About to get some blood work done so I haven't been able to eat all day... Since about 2am to be exact. It doesn't make any sense what I'm about to do to this chicken when I leave the Dr's office :smh:

Back
Top Bottom