Why is Popeyes so slow

I went to a different church's this time and it was better. Actually had some flavor this time but it still came 2nd in every category. Taste, texture, bun, pickles, sauce, etc.

Honestly the popeyes sandwich was better than usual. Like summer of last year better.

They both cost the same but you can spend 4 bucks at church's and get 3 biscuits instead.

200 and 3 damn pages.

Yall are something else.

E7GXwQ.gif

They be in gas stations, movie theaters and **** :lol:
I discovered it at a gas station after work one day...Went in to pay and asked how much the chicken was n they said I could have whatever I want for like $15 cuz they closing up in a few mins ...That’s all I ate for like a week :lol:

That still wasn’t enough to make me remember them cuz they only in a few gas stations round here

200 and 3 damn pages.

Yall are something else.

E7GXwQ.gif
chick fil a just opened up by me maybe 2 years ago, Pop eyes earlier this summer. I had to live through this thread :lol: :lol:
I already knew what I was gonna get the first time I went :pimp:

204 pages about chicken lol. Anyhow I ordered mad Popeyes on grub hub and they forgot my sauce I call back to complain and the lady at the counter had the nerve to tell me "atleast you got your chicken". I was heated.:angry:

Thats why I sometimes have zero sympathy for people who make minimum wage.

When ordering inside
Always make sure to watch the employee to make sure you are getting the correct amount of chicken
Also make sure they grab the right chicken(spicy or mild)
Then when leaving double check to make sure you got everything like sauces and forks
When going thru drive thru never pull off without checking your order
I swear they never give out napkins or forks at the drive thru
Personally I would never order delivery from popeyes
Half the time my order is always messed up
Some of these employees just don't give a ****
Now I strictly only order thru the app for pickup inside
For the most part it's pretty good
But sometimes my order still gets screwed up

Last edited:
I've never had Cane's, but general consensus is that the chicken is very bland. We passed a ton of them when I was down in DFW visiting my friend and he told me his verdict on them was that they're "extremely whatever."

Based off of that pic, I believe what I've been told. Looks sad in comparison to Popeyes and CFA.

Back
Top Bottom