Why is Popeyes so slow

I'm not going to Popeyes for anything other than a 2pc snack.
Screenshot_20220329-111606_Twitter.jpg

I've said it many times and I'll say it again: if you think "washing" chicken (or any meat, for that matter) accomplishes anything other than potentially splashing bacteria around the sink, you just failed an IQ test.

I seen the thread bumped and got me wanting a 2 can dine meal
I got it on Easter Sunday and let me tell y’all something, don’t be stupid like me and go during a holiday. It was 2pm and it was a nice little line inside (about 10 people). So I’m on the phone with my mother and I notice 10 mins go by and the line still not moving (I think somebody left because the line wasn’t moving). So I get off the phone and it’s 2:15 and I have 4 people in front of me. I hear one person ordering a 32 piece all spicy (it was a 6 min wait for spicy so I’m guessing that was the holdup). So I finally place my order at 2:22 for the 2 can dine spicy. So I’m waiting and again people start ordering 20+ pieces so hopefully I can get my order quick. 10 mins went by and everybody but me hasn’t gotten their order so I go to the cashier and she completely forgot my order. Luckily I had the receipt to just show and quickly got my food. I should’ve gotten a free side or drink for that but nope, nothing.

Moral of the story, don’t go to Popeyes on a holiday since folks will order 20+ pieces and the wait ain’t worth it

Back
Top Bottom