Why is Popeyes so slow

Bruv turkey is ALWAYS dry.

I’ve had ONE non-dry turkey in my life and that’s when someone deep fried it. That -ish was bananas. Haven’t been able to replicate that again. I deep fried a turkey last year for Thanksgiving and it came out alright. I think i overcooked it by 10 minutes because i couldn’t get a steady temp

The Turdurcken I had last year if that counts definitely wasn’t dry.

Wingstop hit or miss. No in between.

Gotta catch the right shift. The one close to me is only worth going to on nights during the weekend.

nah that just means it's easy to dry out and most people don't know hot to cook it :lol:
Some people have different standards of what's dry.

No matter how perfect somebody cooks a whole turkey, the white meat beyond the skin will ALWAYS be dry to me.

Deep Fried, Baked, Smoked... doesn't matter how good you cook it the white meat will be dry.

Dark meat on a Fried Turkey is next level **** though lol

Spicy 3 piece (white meat, had dark meat last time). Couldn't forget the grape jelly for the biscuits (I use honey sometimes)
IMG_20220421_124047.jpg

As long as they have the tackle box shrimp, the popcorn shrimp is a pass (too small).
IMG_20220421_124033.jpg

Other sides are good but gotta get the cole slaw after eating the fried stuff
IMG_20220421_123814.jpg

If you adjust the faucet to a small stream, there is no splashing.

Washing (rinsing) any meat is a must before cooking.
What do you think washing the meat accomplishes that cooking it doesn't? Are you under the impression that surface bacteria will survive temperatures over 300 degrees?

I don't think you guys realize that you're only strengthening my argument with your justifications.

I know y’all be trashing their fries but I’d say Popeyes fries is in my top 5 of fast food fries

I knew someone that preferred checkers fries over Popeyes and had to stop being cool with dude. Checkers makes me feel like I’m eating a bag of grease

I know y’all be trashing their fries but I’d say Popeyes fries is in my top 5 of fast food fries

I knew someone that preferred checkers fries over Popeyes and had to stop being cool with dude. Checkers makes me feel like I’m eating a bag of grease

Its the same fry except rallys/checkers adds salt when taken out of the grease

Back
Top Bottom