Why is Popeyes so slow

Ordering Easter Dinner from Popeyes is crazy
Ayyy some ppl can’t/don’t got the time to cook…I ain’t saying nothing if I show up to my ppls crib and they got Popeyes :pimp: , where I’m from they usually go to Hip Hop chicken for the bulk function purchases tho

Yeah I can explain that.. I like to "pre game" a meal before going over to others peoples house on the holidays.. just in case their meal isn't on point.. :rofl:

giphy.gif
Smart man…I do this anytime I’m going somewhere where food supposed to be served, you never know what you gettin…Shout out to my pops for teaching me that as a youngin, I done seen some ppl wild disappointed when they show up and see the spread but I’m always gucci :lol: :pimp:

Ayyy some ppl can’t/don’t got the time to cook…I ain’t saying nothing if I show up to my ppls crib and they got Popeyes :pimp: , where I’m from they usually go to Hip Hop chicken for the bulk function purchases tho

Nah the bulk chicken after church is normal but the price at Popeyes is the real issue.

You can get twice those pieces from a grocery store.

I've said it many times and I'll say it again: if you think "washing" chicken (or any meat, for that matter) accomplishes anything other than potentially splashing bacteria around the sink, you just failed an IQ test.
If you adjust the faucet to a small stream, there is no splashing.

Washing (rinsing) any meat is a must before cooking.

Nah the bulk chicken after church is normal but the price at Popeyes is the real issue.

You can get twice those pieces from a grocery store.

But does it taste and crunch like Popeyes. :pimp:

My fav is actually KFC original recipe chicken, as far as crispy goes though Popeyes >>>

Back
Top Bottom