Why is Popeyes so slow

Yo his IG post brought me here. I tried to see if my local popeyes has it and it isn't on their menu. I was wondering if this was a limited time offer or ongoing? I'd like to try it.
Not limited. Just a trash location. Blackened tenders always available around me.

Don't know how cats eat finger food without access to soap and water. Gotta be able to wash my hands immediately after eating that.

Paper towel not gonna cut it. Then he's out here touching the steering wheel with the grease residue

Don't know how cats eat finger food without access to soap and water. Gotta be able to wash my hands immediately after eating that.

Paper towel not gonna cut it. Then he's out here touching the steering wheel with the grease residue

Folks cars be crumby as hell. I don't understand it for the life of me. Eating out of my lap is one of the most uncomfortable feelings in life man.

Not immediately having access to soap and water after my meal kills me.

Overall terrible experience that honestly brings down the value of any meal.

Man these waits have been ridiculous.

They better have blackened AND Mac!
041FF2B4-F00E-4A87-BAC0-E5F74F4D4751.jpeg

the hushpuppy shrimps is fire.
don't sleep on it cause they don't hold onto special food items like this for too long.
get you 2 boxes cause yah gonna want some more.

Yeah certain bonchons really fell off. At one point you knew you had a 45 min wait to get the chicken because it's cooked after you order, now I feel some are serving it already cooked and just warmed.

Back
Top Bottom