Why is Popeyes so slow

Man these waits have been ridiculous.

They better have blackened AND Mac!
041FF2B4-F00E-4A87-BAC0-E5F74F4D4751.jpeg

The Mac is good?

feels like i've said this story before here, but when i went to thailand, their mcdonalds had fried chicken and that **** was FIRE.

edit: not sure why i thought it said foreign countries :rofl:

KFC in any Caribbean island is way better than KFC in the US.

Late night when you cruising and you want some chicken but some hood chicken spots you gotta debate if you wanna risk your life for some chicken :smh:

NY Fried chicken gets it done on those occasions, the one closest to me isn't in the hood so I guess that's good.

I know you NT dudes like those Popeyes gimmicks. So how are those hushpuppy crusted shrimps?

I tried it this past Sunday and it was really good. I have a shellfish allergy so I took a Xyzal pill just so I can taste it and see what's up. I wasn't disappointed.

Not limited. Just a trash location. Blackened tenders always available around me.

Actually it was my error. I'm used to only ordering chicken deals off the website under offers, so I didn't know I had to select the type of chicken tender I wanted. I just assumed if I didn't see it advertised is was some type of special promo that no longer existed. I tried the other day and it was just ok to me. Even with the blackened ranch.

CFA has the better overall sammich. Most points for quality and taste

Popeyes has good crunch but theres no real flavor outside of that besides the sauce. Good size piece of chicken too

KFC has flavor & crunch. I think it has sauce/mayo on it as well which gives some added flavor. size of chicken is hit or miss. Overall, I would put it over popeyes. If i had to choose, a very fresh kfc sammich smashes the others (IMHO)

I don’t know, but every time I had Chic Fil A, never tasted good. Not a fan. Customer service is cool. But that chicken be having no type of flavor.

I’d choose Kennedy/Crown fried chicken >>> CFA

Na, Popeyes >>> CFA

My bro in law told me kfc was better than Popeyes yesterday told my sister I don’t want to hang with him anymore.

Only talking about the sandwiches.

I wouldn't compare the two because Popeyes sells actual chicken pieces.

Unless we're comparing similar items, I don't compare the two.

CFA is more like Wendys/MCD/BK than they are like Popeyes.

Back
Top Bottom