Why is Popeyes so slow

Don't let Mcdonald's bring this back just for the fall/winter like the McRibs!(I only know of Louisiana and Texas still selling it)
mcdonalds_hot_n_spicy_mc-chicken.jpg

Don't let Mcdonald's bring this back just for the fall/winter like the McRibs!(I only know of Louisiana and Texas still selling it)
In Vegas, at least the ones I have been too in the past couple years, this is the only one they sell now. It is a regular menu item.

I pulled up around 8 and the line was around the corner. You would think they invented something new with all this buzz.

Stop at McRib bruh. :smh: ***** a mockery of the weak *** “bbq sauce” they put on it. Then you come with a hot n spicy? You come to the Gods with a dollar menu item?? Really??

Seeing a sandwich priced at one dollar does not make me not want to eat it
And the McRib is absolutely disgusting
Respek yourself fam

. The McRib is a product of "restructured meat technology."
“restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs. “
:sick:

It is a dollar for a reason....

Seeing a sandwich priced at one dollar does not make me not want to eat it
And the McRib is absolutely disgusting
Respek yourself fam

. The McRib is a product of "restructured meat technology."
“restructured meat product" contains a mixture of tripe, heart, and scalded stomach, which is then mixed with salt and water to extract proteins from the muscle. The proteins bind all the pork trimmings together so that it can be re-molded into any specific shape — in this case, a fake slab of ribs. “
:sick:
I mean Chick Fil A could sell that sandwich at a $1 as well if they wanted to...

20190821_183555.jpg

In line to give it a second chance.

Ain't moved in 10 mins.

Cant go anywhere because its cars behind me and curbs on both sides.

ITS A TRAP!
Yo I had a minor panic attack as I was trying to leave because it was so packed but I was locked in. One car pulled aside to let me out then some jackass proceeds to pull right in to block it and I proceed to lay on the horn and yell ***** get the **** out the way. Felt kinda bad because it was an old lady, but **** I don't like feeling trapped at all.

BRUH!!!

And only serve 2 pcs and Chicken sandwiches. Game changer.

Y’all ****** on to something.

I be wanting real food after I’m leaving the club or w/e on the weekends not Cookout and Waffle House

I used to work there tho and working that shift would be hell.

The fryers On a 8 (tenders) or 15 (actual chicken) minute countdown every time u cook a batch so it’s hilarious to see these vids of people lined around the corner or getting mad bc it’s literally nothing that can be done :rofl:

Especially when one ***** want tenders, one ***** wants spicy, one ***** wants mild and now you gotta do these sandwiches. All got different cooking times and I don’t think u supposed to mix spicy and mild batches. and you can’t leave that **** out for more than a certain time so u can’t just cook hella chicken cause then they b mad it ain’t fresh. Someone gon die. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom