Why is Popeyes so slow

Took my aunt to get blood work done and after she wanted to try the breakfast McChicken biscuit (she thought it had sauce lol). I got the mcgriddle since I'm there. The spice and sweet worked good but I wouldn't order again since they're small, need 3 to be full. Save the $2 for Popeyes sandwich later better.
I told her I'm getting her Popeyes to try. She's picky on some things so she might not like the pickles. Maybe I'll stop by CFA too since I haven't had in awhile.
IMG_20190822_083044.jpg

Popeyes Gonna have mobile pickup order too... chic fil a gonna have to open on Sunday... Throw them Christian values out the window. We gonna hit the a new decade and Popeyes gonna have the crown for the next 10yrs+
Screenshot_20190822-124959.png

They still ain’t add Popeyes to doordash

I’m not waiting in that mf line
513D78A9-0EB7-44E1-BBC0-2F7AE2D639EF.png

My girl was in line for 20 minutes yesterday then got to the box and had forgot her wallet. Shorty was on the phone with me hottttt :lol:

And yes she went back :smh:

No lie my homegirl just copped 10 for the department and she said there was only 2 people in line and they were actually nice to her

They still ain’t add Popeyes to doordash

I’m not waiting in that mf line
513D78A9-0EB7-44E1-BBC0-2F7AE2D639EF.png

My girl was in line for 20 minutes yesterday then got to the box and had forgot her wallet. Shorty was on the phone with me hottttt :lol:

And yes she went back :smh:
Yes they did b

I used the McRib as an reference to it being a seasonal item vs it's actually good.

Also the Chick Fil A spicy chicken sandwich in LSU student union always had a little more spice in their sandwich which made it better than the other local restaurants.

The breakfast spicy chicken sandwich :smokin

chick-fil-a-secret-menu-spicy-chicken-egg-cheese-biscuit-1032px.jpg

BiscuitSpicyChicken.jpg

Damn I wish they had the spicy biscuit by me. Only regular :frown: :frown: I just looked and there’s 5 CFAs in Massachusetts and none have it. Searched a random one in Texas and it was there :lol:

Last edited:
1C27BAB9-7117-4ADE-88FC-EF67EA18E33B.jpeg

1E6B6187-84B5-4B16-AE85-5466601306A1.png

Why people trying to explain the health risks of fast food chicken?!

And mf on twitter talking about “if y’all gave this promo to _____ we could _____”

Mf can’t even have fun anymore man :lol:

20190822_142216.jpg

This is for my place in Northeast DC. Must be location based

Back
Top Bottom