Why is Popeyes so slow

Nuggets for me with bbq, now ketchup I grew up on putting it on chicken. That's why I usually only do ketchup when I go to carryouts since everybody's mumbo sauce is different and not in a good way
Man you can't be eating at all of these random carryOuts. DC Natives Food rule #1

homey just told me popeyes opening up @ 10 now to meet demand.

this s*** dont make no damn sense. :smh:

67CA96B1-4BBB-4937-9EF1-33E551C648A2.jpeg

I legitimately do not understand how they got this much hype over a chicken sandwich as if they didn't sell chicken and bread previously.

They allowed somebody that's black to take over their Twitter account. Whoever that person was managed to gather enough interest by going back and forth with other fast food Twitter accounts.

Jesus
What's up with all these youtube videos of folks doing popeyes chicken sandwich reviews
There's gotta be thousands of videos lol
Hype train is a hell of a drug. Some of these people are apart of the mukbang crowd that review themselves eating food on the regular though.

Popeyes should definitely give all of their workers a bonus for the amount of customers they are pulling in.

Finally tried the regular version of the sammich yesterday. Spicy version is ten times better. Will not be ordering the regular anymore.

Too bad Burger King couldn't get this much attention when they released the Impossible Whopper a few weeks ago. That joint tastes just like a regular whopper but its suppose to be vegan.

Popeyes should definitely give all of their workers a bonus for the amount of customers they are pulling in.

Finally tried the regular version of the sammich yesterday. Spicy version is ten times better. Will not be ordering the regular anymore.

Too bad Burger King couldn't get this much attention when they released the Impossible Whopper a few weeks ago. That joint tastes just like a regular whopper but its suppose to be vegan.

Man you know damn well there was no chance in hell a fake burger would get 25% the hype somethihg just about everyone eats.

Be realistic man.

They allowed somebody that's black to take over their Twitter account. Whoever that person was managed to gather enough interest by going back and forth with other fast food Twitter accounts.

Hype train is a hell of a drug. Some of these people are apart of the mukbang crowd that review themselves eating food on the regular though.
idc whar anybody says mukbang and asmr is weird as hell...the comments people leave are disturbing lol.."i was depressed and i couldnt sleep so i started watching you eat corn starch now i feel like i can go on and be successful in life" lol what the hell is wrong with my generation

oh yeah, throwin some cajun sparkle on that bad boy too.

by the time im done addin s*** to this sandwich, its def gonna be better than chikfila. lol

oh yeah, throwin some cajun sparkle on that bad boy too.

by the time im done addin s*** to this sandwich, its def gonna be better than chikfila. lol

You could say that about pretty much any chicken sandwich.

Back
Top Bottom