Why is Popeyes so slow

Haha
He just acting like a crackhead :lol:
Need more sandwiches!
Gotta have more!

Gonna hit up popeyes for lunch and see what's up
Even if i see a soldout sign on the door i'm still going inside and asking some questions lol

Spittajetlife on Thanksgiving
v7e1cw.gif

Man a couple sandwiches over a couple day ain't gonna hurt him. Chill.
Couple Sandwiches

Couple Days

7 sandwiches in 3 days = Couple Sandwiches over a Couple of Days.. #NewMath

Not sure why you think that CAN'T hurt but ok.

You're severely underrating the fitness of the human heart.

Unless son was born with a weak heart 6 sandwiches in 3 days isn't gonna hurt.

Son acting like im smoking crack :lol:
Master Zik Master Zik you have never touched a vegetable in your adult life, of course you would defend this type of behavior.

Last edited:
Master Zik Master Zik you have never touched a vegetable in your adult life, of course you would defend this type of behavior.
So hyperbole and lies to distract from your overreaction?

My post is way more about your alarmist exaggerated behavior than defending dude.

Now all of a sudden you're gonna play stupid (after sounding stupid) like potatoes arent vegetables. When did they take corn and onions off the list? :nerd:

Last edited:
Couple Sandwiches

Couple Days

7 sandwiches in 3 days = Couple Sandwiches over a Couple of Days.. #NewMath

Not sure why you think that CAN'T hurt but ok.

"Nutrition isn't real anyway, at least not as you understand it" - da excel gawd Martin Shkreli

Yo is the chicken supposed to be soggy? Cause mine was. And there was no damn sauce in it. Dry as hell. By the pictures it looks like the chicken is crispy af.

I ordered at 10:28 in the drive thru when they closed at 10:30 so idk if that had anything to do with it

Yo is the chicken supposed to be soggy? Cause mine was. And there was no damn sauce in it. Dry as hell. By the pictures it looks like the chicken is crispy af.

I ordered at 10:28 in the drive thru when they closed at 10:30 so idk if that had anything to do with it

Boy you know that had everything to do with it. Why would you even do that? Just think if you was at work dropping sandwiches for fanatic *** people all day, and then some bozo pull up 2 minutes before close. You asked for that ****.

My wife and I went to grab some yesterday. We waited in line for 5+ minutes, and they didn't process one order in that time. Line was about 15 deep. We bounced.

I been interested in eating one of these sandwiches but jus like kicks will not be standing in a hype line to get one...difference is with kicks I may pay a mark up but I’ll get them in a month or two...hype killed the sandwich to me cus even in a month I don’t want no jaded underpaid employee making me a hype sandwich...I can see it now mf like every time I get one these chicken sandwhich orders I adding my own secret sauce...naw I’ll pass...sounds good tho!

It was greasy not soggy, popeyes is always greasy. Not beat for the sammich but I eff with popeys occasionally. Prolly 2-3 times out of a whole year. They hurt my feelings that they make the mash potato gravy with pork :frown:

Overseas fast food menus are different than the US. Fried chicken and spaghetti are a Filipino thing. They sell that at https://jollibeeusa.com/ too. I've never had it but people seem to enjoy the combination. The spaghetti sauce is sweet.
theres a jollibee in time square new york had it once never again felt like fat bastard from Austin powers after having it
spaghetti sauce is too sweet

KFC in Grenada is 10x better than what it is out here in the us. I'm sure that holds true for most of the other Caribbean islands.

What about the regular customers who just want to get a chicken meal and go home, :lol:. It's like going to the dollar store for 1 item and being stuck behind someone with a cart full of **** and only one cashier :smh:. Feel bad for them and the employees.

Just got back from the local spot. Never seen Popeyes this busy. Me and my wife went by after some grocery shopping. Pulled up and instantly knew what was up lol. Drive through was 20 cars deep so I went inside. It was about 13-15 heads in front of me. Young kid came in behind me and asking me if I’m there for the sandwich. He hold me he was there for the hype and never had it before. I told him it’s my 4th time getting one but I’m a regular at this store anyways. I get to the counter and the girl asks me right away if I wanted original or spicy and that they only had 2 originals left. I was shocked (shocking to hear they were getting ready to sell out of the original). Got an original and told the kid behind me he’s getting the last original and hoped he enjoyed it. As for the others behind me, it’s was at least 10 back there waiting to get bad news lol.

This **** is really like a sneaker release everyday, smh.

Taste better than chic fil a on Sunday though.....
giphy (47).gif

:rofl:

Last edited:
I won’t be going to a popeye’s anytime soon. My local one is on a very busy road that always has traffic. Was driving by yesterday and the parking lot was packed and the drive thru line extended all the way into the busy road blocking a lane. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom