Why is Popeyes so slow

I was about to say, y’all really think some of Tom DoorDash, Uber eats ect bout to go thru all that mess for you??

A month ago they had the same sign in the window and there was no line. In and out in 5 minutes flat.

Wish I would have got the spicy now, though. Every time I pass the one by me there's a line wrapped around the inside.

People really just want to be part of a moment. Glad I went when I did, 'cause no way I'm waiting in line for fried chicken in New York. Ain't no lines at the Korean BBQ spot.:lol:

I was about to say, y’all really think some of Tom DoorDash, Uber eats ect bout to go thru all that mess for you??

What mess? it gets made then picked up then brought to you. Delivery man doesn’t wait just heads to the counter to pick it up and is on their way.

What mess? it gets made then picked up then brought to you. Delivery man doesn’t wait just heads to the counter to pick it up and is on their way.

Still gotta go in and I’m pretty sure, the way it’s going now, they probably are going to end up waiting.

It’s a damn shame some stores gotta close their lobby for safety reasons cuz some folks don’t know how to act
If there’s a long wait or no more chicken just leave no reason to fight or get into an argument
I can’t imagine half the bs these employees gotta go thru smh

tenor.gif

I need popeyes to come through on that impossible sandwich

Fda needs to investigate. This is fiend behavior.
They must be using that Bobby brown batter.

Haha they definitely sprinkling something in
I think it’s more of its a good sandwich that’s big and only cost $3.99
Popeyes knew that this sandwich would cause chaos
They planned it all along

What funny is when I went in there a couple of weeks ago, them folks was glad as hell to serve me that sandwich. :smh:

So I have TMJ pretty bad right now and my kid wanted to go to KFC literally just to get a large mashed potatoes and gravy.

I’m like **** it lemme go ahead and get some too. She ended up wanting a strips meal + the potatoes.

Even in my current unable to really chew and enjoy food state them strips were fire. I haven’t had KFC in damn near a decade but I might be going back for those.

So I have TMJ pretty bad right now and my kid wanted to go to KFC literally just to get a large mashed potatoes and gravy.

I’m like **** it lemme go ahead and get some too. She ended up wanting a strips meal + the potatoes.

Even in my current unable to really chew and enjoy food state them strips were fire. I haven’t had KFC in damn near a decade but I might be going back for those.

Back in 2002 my homie worked at KFC. He'd give me a heads up when he was working the drive-thru. I'd roll up to the speaker and be like "yo it's me." I'd then pull up to the window and son would literally hand me like 6-7 of those big family plastic bags FULL of food, on the house. I used to think it was the greatest thing. I'd have KFC every night for like two weeks. This was back when KFC was decent. I'd be sitting at the counter at the crib dipping colonel strips in mashed potato and mac n cheese laughing.

Back
Top Bottom