Why is Popeyes so slow

It shouldn’t be this hard to get a chicken sandwich :lol:
It really shouldn't.

Braved the drive-thru line yesterday and was able to get 2 sandwiches.

Life changing? Nah. But they were very good and you get your money's worth.

I think Popeyes can meet the demand and have enough chicken for everyone
But i think they like the hype it’s creating and it’s making people want the sandwich even more
But who knows how many sandwiches each store is really selling tho to sell out

I think Popeyes can meet the demand and have enough chicken for everyone
But i think they like the hype it’s creating and it’s making people want the sandwich even more
But who knows how many sandwiches each store is really selling tho to sell out
Works the opposite on me :lol: I actually want to try one but if I see anything other than a normal line I'm ghosting..

Tried to get a couple yesterday, there’s one every 5-10 mins in any direction from me. Tried 4, all of the lines were into the street :lol:

Think I’ll just try again in October. It’s good but I can’t do that wait more than once

tried to go on friday night, one spot had a line out the door, another spot had a pre-order system - order and get it an hour later.. passed on both.

tried to go yesterday, one spot was out at 1pm.. the other had a line, was in line for about 30 mins.. then they said they won't have any sandwiches for another hour.. left. SMH

All they sell is chicken. There are thousands of dead chickens dressed in deep fried batter behind them, why couldn't one of them be made into sandwich form.

some people need to just realize the logistics of hard it is to keep the sandwich in supply when the demand is unprecedented
you know how hard it would be for popeyes on a nation wide scale to anticipate every store in the country to exceed supply
every single restaurant has sold out and popeyes most likely has had these numbers ordered months ago...
there are over 3,100 popeyes stores nation wide...that's a lot of damn chicken
and popeyes makes a variety of chicken unlike cfa where its breasts and little tidbit nuggets only

some people need to just realize the logistics of hard it is to keep the sandwich in supply when the demand is unprecedented
you know how hard it would be for popeyes on a nation wide scale to anticipate every store in the country to exceed supply
every single restaurant has sold out and popeyes most likely has had these numbers ordered months ago...
there are over 3,100 popeyes stores nation wide...that's a lot of damn chicken
and popeyes makes a variety of chicken unlike cfa where its breasts and little tidbit nuggets only
Has popeyes ever run out of chicken tho? They could meet demand if they wanted to, this is just a way to get free advertising. They'll roll out an app reservation system soon :lol:

B26C3C35-B278-41DD-8F30-2ECD17F6ACEA.jpeg

Lawrence, KS. First time I went it wasn’t a problem. 10-15 minute wait. Second time the lobby was closed and I didnt feel like waiting in the drive thru. Today it was this. Doesn’t surprise me though as students are back in town.
I’m down with Popeyes for awhile until they figure out their ordering system to keep items stocked.

Seamless, grubhub deliver them also
THIS, Was just going to say pulled up on the Popeyes for another round of these sandwiches and most orders going out were grub hub and Uber eats, and they were getting like 3-4 sandwiches a piece .so by 12:30 lady said we have 7 left I’m like wow and lines 20 deep, people on lunch breaks coming in groups, there’s one group of people in front of me then the worker comes out back like we have 20 more just in lol I’m like wtf going they play games man, anyway ordered my 3 with some dirty rice and dipped smh

Yea my girl don’t even mess with the chicken sandwiches she got me 2 and ordered her a surf and turf box, don’t know why they would close the lobby smh

Back
Top Bottom