Why is Popeyes so slow

Popeyes might honestly be intentionally limiting the supply to keep the hype up. I mean you got folks going to multiple locations on several occasions and demand has remained unchanged. Watch this end in a $0.50 to $1 increase. Still a bargain but folks would be HOT :lol:

Thats what I’m saying
If I owned a Popeyes I would rent one of those storage trailers and park that ish right in the parking lot and stock it just with chicken sandwiches stock
I bet a decent trailer could stock around 5,000 worth of sandwiches :lol:

^ ya i dont see the hype dying down anytime soon... it will be like CFA where there is constant lines... crazy how 1 sandwich all of a sudden changes everything... i dont remember ever waiting in line at popeyes... the wait really was for the food after ordering it... but thats it

Thats what I’m saying
If I owned a Popeyes I would rent one of those storage trailers and park that ish right in the parking lot and stock it just with chicken sandwiches stock
I bet a decent trailer could stock around 5,000 worth of sandwiches :lol:

Right now, that **** will get stolen. :lol:

^ ya i dont see the hype dying down anytime soon... it will be like CFA where there is constant lines... crazy how 1 sandwich all of a sudden changes everything... i dont remember ever waiting in line at popeyes... the wait really was for the food after ordering it... but thats it
give it a month. People will have tried it by then and there will be plenty who don't care for it, and it'll taper off. Also, the jokes / memes will die down, which is helping fuel the pandemonium.

tenor.gif

Popeyes app about to have people going through reCAPTCHA and splash to order a damn sandwich, just watch...app downloaded...

Back
Top Bottom