Why is studying so hard...and the internet so easy?

I can think of any excuse to be on the net while im studying...I know im not the only one avoiding work right now

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i should be studying for a bio test right now...

same here, anatomy test tomorrow
sick.gif
. I need to just turn off my laptop

Because studying requires thinking, and searching the web doesn't. Trust me, the most effective way is to just turn off your computer

Okay?
laugh.gif

When I was in school somehow when I clicked Microsoft Word, it turned into Firefox. What was THAT about? Discipline is overrated.

ive had work to do all day, and i did absolutely none of it, not a damn thing. i was on here damn near all day and then i went out for a bit
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

thank you for the reminder
laugh.gif

i blocked nt from my computer but the nt address through yuku is still open. ive wasted just about 2 hours, i coulda finished the essay i had an hourago
smh.gif

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Because studying requires thinking, and searching the web doesn't. Trust me, the most effective way is to just turn off your computer
what do you suggest if most of my work has to be done on the computer? cause i need some help
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

ive had work to do all day, and i did absolutely none of it, not a damn thing. i was on here damn near all day and then i went out for a bit went running

So true. The amount of time I spend on NT is about to increase by at least 10x...

Originally Posted by syxth element

I read a wise quote once:

procastination is like masturbation, you're only #%$
procrastination is a gift. those who use it wisely get the best results
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom