why is the facebook simpetry so strong????? vol. cornball

picture in question.

037160516d2485168d938c85b9c73d8e3ab47289_r.jpg

comments:

291269155162c2958af1528e6c0157013580833e_r.jpg

translation (thanks to beezy locs):
real life...

translation... (along the lines)

Luis: ok ok imma stop ive gone to far... but gloria youre fiiiiine...im making my self laugh at the stuff im saying. but like we say in sinaloa "youre hellaa pretty" not like me but we'll go good.

gloria: ups for sinaloa ( like shes repping it)

luis: what do you think gloria? its true that im pretty right?

gloria: (english)

luis: (this one is all in english)

david: (in english)

luis: co-sign david, good think i have brakes

david: why are you so... how do you say "corny" in spanish?

luis: (english)

gloria: peace and love now please...

luis: english, then he says... im good looking not gangsta

pt. 2

57016a59652d8d198f94163f61ee3697fcf15d60_r.png

i think i have the upperhand but
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.
roll.gif

It's funny when  dudes on FB "rush" to the defense of the female in question and "Like" every post and comment she makes.

i always troll my friends pictures and comments, have people trying to fight me
laugh.gif

What?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
go soft on my homegirl man come onnn

What makes me laugh even more is this dude is 27, hitting on a 17 year old. Like really bro. #foreveralone swag

Originally Posted by MECKS

What?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
go soft on my homegirl man come onnn

What makes me laugh even more is this dude is 27, hitting on a 17 year old. Like really bro. #foreveralone swag

My bad famb, I'd prolly still beat but the resemblance was too uncanny to pass up
laugh.gif

damn Anton went hard on that girl.  Couldn't be more on point with the relationship though.
As for your post OP, the cornballs on FB will always be there.  Glad someone is calling one of them out.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

damn Anton went hard on that girl.  Couldn't be more on point with the relationship though.
As for your post OP, the cornballs on FB will always be there.  Glad someone is calling one of them out.
It's kinda ridiculous. This chick added me out of the blue a few days ago and she was pretty cute so I thought I was doing something
pimp.gif

Took me a few hours to realize that her page is full of dudes who gas her up and she be having 30 likes and 10 comments w/in 5 minutes of posting a regular !%% picture like she's a celebrity. We were in the middle of fbook message convo and I realized I had been swindled into joining her fan club

edward_norton_computer.gif

im in tears right now, especially when dat dude said im a chulo and not a cholo hahahah sorry for the NTers who cant speak spanish.

Back
Top Bottom