Why is the Younger Sibling Almost Always The Better Looking One?

Im the youngest blessed with the looks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Cause the chromosomes work out all the kinks the second time around.

yea because that's how the laws of genetics works-i hate when people who clearly failed high school biology make comments like this
laugh.gif

Don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you just have a thing for younger girls given the option of siblings.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

So u sayin Khloe looks better than Kim and Courtney? Oh, Ok

Meh Jessica Simpson (when she looks her best) is hotter than Ashley

There are just as many examples of the older hotter sister, the thing is you have to control for age difference cause men tend to like younger looking girls-so keep the age difference under 5 years when you make the comparison-even better compare them with pics when they were the same age

Hmmmm, there's six of us and well... 
(3 girls/3 boys btw)

All 3 of the boys look alike, and on some non-conceded isssh.

My older brother and I look alike.

While he is skinnier, that's the only difference.

Same height, hair color, skin color, eye color.

He's 23, and I'm 18.

I could pass with his ID.

On the other hand, the brother in the middle is darker then both of us.

Use to be the more athletic one, but now is fatter then both of us.

Like others have said though, it depends.

Some parents take better care of themselves as time goes along...pretty sure that has something to do with it

AntonLaVey wrote:
dadecounty11 wrote:

yea because that's how the laws of genetics works-i hate when people who clearly failed high school biology make comments like this
laugh.gif

It was obviously a joke.
indifferent.gif
  No need to get all serious on me, Sherman Klump.
glasses.gif

Maybe you should check your grammar, before you question anyone's education.  Oh, and capital letters go at the beginning of sentences. 
wink.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
dadecounty11 wrote:

laugh.gif

It was obviously a joke.
indifferent.gif
glasses.gif

Maybe you should check your grammar, before you question anyone's education.  Oh, and capital letters go at the beginning of sentences. 
wink.gif

My period button doesn't work, if you check all my NT posts in the last few weeks it's obvious I've struggling with my keyboard, grammar and punctuation-this has zero bearing on my educational level
grin.gif

People make comments like this on NT all the time and weren't being "funny", so my first reaction was to assume you were a moron-my bad I guess

I have like zero faith in people
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

AntonLaVey wrote:
laugh.gif

It was obviously a joke.
indifferent.gif
glasses.gif

wink.gif

My period button doesn't work, if you check all my NT posts in the last few weeks it's obvious I've struggling with my keyboard, grammar and punctuation-this has zero bearing on my educational level
grin.gif

People make comments like this on NT all the time and weren't being "funny", so my first reaction was to assume you were a moron-my bad I guess

I have like zero faith in people
sick.gif

I feel you man.  It's all good.  I didn't know that your keyboard is broken, just like you didn't know I was making a joke, I guess.  Cased closed...moving on. 

Back
Top Bottom