Why is there a market for food like this?

Look at all that sodium and cholesterol...
eek.gif
sick.gif

I think I can eat it, though.
laugh.gif

I've seen a dude with a cart-full of Marie Callendar frozen dinners. I bet he'd buy a few of these.

I've seen a dude with a cart-full of Marie Callendar frozen dinners. I bet he'd buy a few of these.

people talk %$*+ about hungry man but then turn around and eat some fast food combo get the +#%* out of here

people talk %$*+ about hungry man but then turn around and eat some fast food combo get the +#%* out of here

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Just came back from the store and making it now...

9.jpg

5.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Tastes like horse meat 
pimp.gif

but you got those pics from this website tho...
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

alien.gif
alien.gif
Did nobody catch this? 
laugh.gif
so you went to the store and bought them, and the pictures you took look exactly like the pictures from the website posted here?

Just came back from the store and making it now...

9.jpg

5.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Tastes like horse meat 
pimp.gif

but you got those pics from this website tho...
http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0744/

alien.gif
alien.gif
Did nobody catch this? 
laugh.gif
so you went to the store and bought them, and the pictures you took look exactly like the pictures from the website posted here?

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif, Tahoma]64 grams of fat
2,090 milligrams of sodium
and enough cholesterol to kill anything that's ever lived
[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif, Tahoma][/font]
These #s mean nothing to me.

My body is ready.
i would eat and not think twice about it
dudes know wassup
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif, Tahoma]64 grams of fat
2,090 milligrams of sodium
and enough cholesterol to kill anything that's ever lived
[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif, Tahoma][/font]
These #s mean nothing to me.

My body is ready.
i would eat and not think twice about it
dudes know wassup
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

my people... plz stay away from frozen dinners period... Salt is not a good luck for our hypertension epidemic

imma healthy dude so im in the disgusted boat but like y knowingly do this to urself... 3 egg n ham omelette will take you jus as long to make and be 100000x better for u

and if u reallly want the bacon... 3 slices 2 eggs and some toast, then jus drink water till ur full... gluttony aint whats poppin

dudes acting like middle ages dont matter n they jus dont GAF if they sloppy or not
sick.gif
i plan to look roughly the same at 25, 35, 45 and even 55... young box
pimp.gif

my people... plz stay away from frozen dinners period... Salt is not a good luck for our hypertension epidemic

imma healthy dude so im in the disgusted boat but like y knowingly do this to urself... 3 egg n ham omelette will take you jus as long to make and be 100000x better for u

and if u reallly want the bacon... 3 slices 2 eggs and some toast, then jus drink water till ur full... gluttony aint whats poppin

dudes acting like middle ages dont matter n they jus dont GAF if they sloppy or not
sick.gif
i plan to look roughly the same at 25, 35, 45 and even 55... young box
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Loosen up there big guy. A person can completely avoid alcohol, drugs...any other vice that may or may not negatively effect the body....then die in a car crash, or get cancer, or be victim to another type of random premature death. We all get one life to live, might as well enjoy it. Eating a hungry man dinner doesn't mean that they are selfish. You're acting like the hungry man dinner is a gateway drug that leads to being a crackhead. Relax.
Yea but car crashes and other premature deaths are something you really have no control over...their just acts of nature.  I'm all for enjoying my life...but I would think my loved ones trumps over indulgences that potentially can reduce my lifespan.  
The hungryman dinner is no where akin to crack so your just trying to put words in my mouth...but like crack eating these things while not getting enough physical activity to burn it out can turn into a deadly habit.  Especially if you have a genetic predisposition for heart attacks, strokes, high cholesterol, diabetes and what have you.  People need to stop co-signing with this sentiment that we have only one life to live and i'm gonna live it up when it leads to constant destructive behaviors like over drinking.  I'm all for having a good time and getting sloshed or over 
pimp.gif
 once in a while...I actually recommend it like I said but when you it a constant habit then you really need to reevaluate things.  Nobody is perfect and I might come off as condescending but I think as we get older we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard and learn from the mistakes of the past generation.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Loosen up there big guy. A person can completely avoid alcohol, drugs...any other vice that may or may not negatively effect the body....then die in a car crash, or get cancer, or be victim to another type of random premature death. We all get one life to live, might as well enjoy it. Eating a hungry man dinner doesn't mean that they are selfish. You're acting like the hungry man dinner is a gateway drug that leads to being a crackhead. Relax.
Yea but car crashes and other premature deaths are something you really have no control over...their just acts of nature.  I'm all for enjoying my life...but I would think my loved ones trumps over indulgences that potentially can reduce my lifespan.  
The hungryman dinner is no where akin to crack so your just trying to put words in my mouth...but like crack eating these things while not getting enough physical activity to burn it out can turn into a deadly habit.  Especially if you have a genetic predisposition for heart attacks, strokes, high cholesterol, diabetes and what have you.  People need to stop co-signing with this sentiment that we have only one life to live and i'm gonna live it up when it leads to constant destructive behaviors like over drinking.  I'm all for having a good time and getting sloshed or over 
pimp.gif
 once in a while...I actually recommend it like I said but when you it a constant habit then you really need to reevaluate things.  Nobody is perfect and I might come off as condescending but I think as we get older we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard and learn from the mistakes of the past generation.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Why is there a market for cigarettes? If people are willing to buy something, there is a market for it. /thread
The cigarette came before the smoker...
I know you thought that sounded all philosophical and *#*@ but actually, you're just wrong.
Oh word?  People don't make a product, then market it towards the people?  You imbecile

Back
Top Bottom